Thursday, April 3, 2008

Anticipation... and Reflection

Yes, tis true.. high anticipation IS in the air. Tis been another hectic week, especially between work and having out of town company... along with a sick computer and a new pc phone to figure out (the HTC Tilt, which by the way kajira robert is NOT waterproof!!! And if does end up in water, I'll be holding you personally responsible!) . Whew! I am most certainly looking forward to My evening at Paladin's subby spa for tired and horny Mystress's this evening.

More kudos to Paladin for last nite figuring out how to fix My laptop so I don't have to buy a new (and it turns out rather expensive) battery for it right now! There are a few things not quite right with it, but I can certainly live with those for a while. I would never, ever have figured out that fix that he found for it! He will certainly be well rewarded for it! (smiles)

As Paladin says... we had a wonderful Sat evening. Paladin was obviously exhausted, so we went and took a bit of an afternoon nap before dinner which is one of the best things on the planet to do when one is exhaused and it realy does feel so very delightful.. to be napping curled up together while it's still light outside.. nowhere to go and nothing to do for a while but totally relax! And then a delicous dinner followed by a nice long hot bath and then the pleasure's that he is so good at. He has amazing energy that he has learned to channel through his fingertips and.....ummmm... other parts. And we slept in just a tad on Sunday morning before heading off to the airport to get My friend.

He was also the perfect host for My friend, who was considerably impressed by Paladin on many levels. He liked Paladin's cooking skills amoung other things. (chuckling) My friend said that Paladin's beauty and obvious abilities are almost enough to make a straight man bi. Mmmmm.... indeed... and a horny Mystress.. well.. hornier! I was more then a bit nervous being with Paladin in front of My long time friend..but.. Paladin kept talking to Me and reassuring Me and well.. yes.. arousing Me so that it was hard to think of anything except his intense blue eyes and voice whispering encouragement in My ear. It finally came down to nothing but Paladin and his stunning sensuality existing in My conscienceness.

When he says that he sent Me on a ride... well.. he most certianly did! And in ways that had our guest beside himself in several ways.

My friend was also quite taken with our lovely new pet devyn.. who was quite pretty in her lovely black dress, and she was of great help and assistance to Me all through the evening! Thank you so much for that devyn!!!

And with that, time for Me to get ready to head off to work for the day,
As all ways,
best to all...
Mystress

5 comments:

kajira robert said...

Mystress, forgive me. Not sure what a HTC Tilt is. A THC tilt, yes.
Yes Ma'am, i will find out the difference by morning.
Hopeing Your Highness mellows with the evening, Your wet pet Kajira Robert

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I have so much catching up to do! Congratulations on finding another lovely pet to complete your family, Mystress.

It's good to see that you are happy as ever--or even happier. Sigh.


Kind regards,
slut on display.

Paladin said...

OOOOh Robert...don't taught the Mystress :) she is lible to take it out on me :).

Welcome back slut on display...itsgreat to have you back and please do enjoy your catching up.

kajira robert said...

I am sorry Paladin for any myschief caused by my myschief...:) Now was that take it out on you or take it out of you? Ten inches...sounds like She's calling out the big guns...
enjoy....robert

Paladin said...

Big guns? well i think not but i believe it does the trick :)