Sunday, April 6, 2008

An Assignment

As Mystress mentioned last Thursday Mystress gave me an assignment..nothing too dificult...it was merely for me to be commando. I am sure all of you know what that means. So I will recount my little assignment for all.

Well i had already arrived at work for the day and at lunch Mystress asked me if i was commando. This day I was not due to meetings and replied to Mystress so. Then came my Mystress's command...that she wanted me to get commando. Well lets see...I had a errand to run at lunch so i couldn't head home to change...so the next best thing was to achieve my goal another way.

After i returned to work after my errand...i slipped into the downstairs bathroom and into the far stall. There i deftly slipped my pants and underwear off...slipping my pants on i stuff my underwear into my pocket...washed my hands and off i went to my office....very nervous having never done anything like this before.

In my office i stuffed my underwear into my bag...and spent the rest of the day at my desk...why...well lets just say thinking of Mystress has a big effect on me and without the underwear...its obvious :).

So this is what my Thursday assignment was...knowing in the morning to be commando is much much easier than mid day :)

Paladin

2 comments:

kajira robert said...


Paladin.....Your post left me both blushing and laughing so freaking hard i nearly fell off my grass matte...
So,,,, Mystress has a name for that command now.
What other Mystress in the world would show that much devotion to Her pets, to take time from Her precious schedule to call Her property and tell them to lose the underwear?
Only One I know of....
Gawd I love the wicked side of Her betazoidian Mynd.
So Vulcan, yet Romulan...So Human, yet Klingon.
She has a passion that ignites.
Enjoy, Robert

Paladin said...

Mystress definitely does take her time to think about everything and my dear Mystress comes up with wonderful names for commands. I guess this is a new one :)