Wednesday, April 9, 2008

So Sweet

I just can't say enough of how much i love to spend time with my Mystress. She is so sweet and her company so pleasant.

The night started slightly different with Mystress having me wait in my room..in my restraints...blind folded...with ear plugs in and bent over my bed. I didn't let my mind wonder for i have learnt that with my Mystress, do not expect anything as my Mystress loves to be unpredictable...so i resigned myself to the situation...and layed there and relaxed...waiting for whatever my Mystress had in mind.

My lovely Mystress arrived...stroking my skin...lightly spanking me with the items left in the living room as she requested. Her hello consisted of some lovely touching and an overall calming action. It was lovely. Then we cuddled up on the bed for some cuddle time....a lovely time indeed.

We went through our usual rituals, dinner, a bath and wonderful conversation then we watched our TV shows before retiring for the evening...of course more pleasure..then off to sleep cuddled together.

A lovely time indeed...Thank you Mystress for such a lovely time...

Paladin

No comments: