Sunday, April 27, 2008

Seconded....

It was indeed as Paladin states an wonderful weekend. From Fri eve when My Knights friend sat and had ice tea with Me while we waited for Paladin to arrive from work... looking stunning in a black shirt and silver tie. They shook hands, smiled and got on quite well.... To this evening,when Paladin brought Me home and then all of us (My Knight, his friend, Paladin and Myself) went off for a wonderful Japanese dinner together (with very yummy scallops which I'd been telling Paladin about for a few months) and having a very delightful time. And of course... all of the the time at with Paladin alone for the weekend.

Much of it was simply cuddling and watching a movie or some tv that we enjoyed.

But..Paladin felt like he was special mission to launch Me into bliss space. And.. he did a remarkable job. This weekend.. was about... closeness I think more then anything else though. At least that is how it seemed.. we laughed alot.. and send each other in to bliss space. He remembered all of his protocols.. giving Me his fealty gesture every time I entered a room. Even if laying on the bed waiting for Me. He knelt whenever he brought Me something and also asked whenever he needed to use the restroom. He was a very smoothly running pleasure slave from beginning to wonderful cuddly ending. It was.. so very very relaxing.

He was.. amazing! And I thank him for his wonderful service..

This was one of the most wonderful weekends ever! Still spinning and reeling from his energy.What I mean by that.. is that Paladin used his energy in a extraordinary way this weekend.. and it had a profound.. effect on Me. It was nice to have this new.. option.. added My pet. And.. because I am so energy sensitive.. it still is. wowwww is all I can say.

Know you are so much appreciated My beloved Paladin..
and..
mmmmmm.. oh yes, yes indeed...
My
Stallion.. (grin)

Well.. the hour is late, and I am off to join Paladin in resting now.
More later..
Best to all..
Mystress

p.s. Thank you kajira stephen for you kind comments. I am enjoying them very much!


2 comments:

kajira_stephen said...

It is wonderful to have everything work out the way you hoped it would and perhaps more. You seem to have the hand and glove relationship going and that is so special. congratulations Paladin for making life so nice for Mystress. Enjoy the ride on the crest of the wave. It is so wonderful to have that special energy that you both seem to share.

Namaste,

kajira_stephen

Paladin said...

I always try to make my dear Mystress's time the best i can...and to ensure she enjoys every moment of it.