Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dedication

Well i have always thought that for the right thing..dedication can come easily...and for the right Mystress...it definitely does come easy. I am sure our guests would agree that for a lovely sweet Mystress like mine...one would go to great depths to prove their dedication.

This I do...whether it is trying to stay as true to my duties as possible...or continuing duties long ago introduced...they all serve as proof that my dedication to my Mystress..and what we have is true...and long term.

I do wish my Mystress the best of nights tonight as she attends a social event with friends...do enjoy your time dear Mystress...and i shall think of what you did this afternoon and shared with me...it was lovely :)

With much love

Paladin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

Paladin said...

Thank you for your comments and welcome tot he blog.