Saturday, April 5, 2008

Late night and pleasant dreams

Its late for me by my normal normal measurements and with a happy heart i post my blog. I did not ask fro blog grace tonight for i wanted to post for my dear Mystress regardless of the time.

Last night was marvelous as usual and to not taunt our guests i'' keep the details nice and short...there was much tenderness and cuddling and oh so wonderful pleasure...the bath was amazing once again with a very special quiet time spent in the bath..just sitting in silence admiring each other and feeling the contours of each others skin...mmmm Mystress does feel wonderful...truly wonderful.

Mystress showed off her new toy too...no not a 10" toy...her new phone toy...no not a sexual toy...a wonderful new cell phone Mystress has gotten. Its quite fancy and has many bells and whistles. Wish Mystress all the joy of learning all it can do...its always fun learning about a new tech toy.

Mystress's plans for the evening did change and from what i have heard so far...it seemed Mystress and her knight did end up enjoying the evening much and that all had a good time. Its great to see Mystress stretching her wings some and making some new friends.

Well i hope my Mystress is tucked in...soundly sleeping...enjoying pleasant dreams for i know i shall head to bed...and dream of my dear Mystress..her sweet touch...her sweet affection...and her sweet taste...ooops did i say that out loud.

Ever happy

Paladin

2 comments:

Mystress said...

Thank you for the lovely post pet! As always, you describe things quite accurately.

I am quite enjoying learning about My new phone. This morning I am installing and figuring out the software so I can transfer those lusciously erotic pics of you I took to My external HD. They came out quite yummy! (wicked grin)

Evning plans did change, but sometimes in life that happens and as you have taught Me pet, best to move on and enjoy the moment as best we can. Sometimes it's for the best for everyone that things do not occur as they might have. But friendship is always, always vitally important to maintain!

And in that spirit, we did rather spontaneously have a very pleasant evening getting to know a friend better. She and My Knight had a wonderful time laughing together. He wishes to invite her here for one of his delicious bbq's sometime soon.

And lastly.. I do believe I was sleeping quite soundly when you wrote this. Thank you for the wonderful pic you also sent while I was sleeping.. enough to make any Mystress grin from ear to ear!

Hope you have a wonderful day out and about pet!
Mystress

Paladin said...

Your words are wonderful Mystress and thank you for the lovely comment.