Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Poses

Evening all.

Last night was as always a wonderful evening with my dear Mystress. Mystress brought some lovely scallop burritos and we had a lovely meal and chat. Not being our normal evening...we didn't have any rituals set for the evening so we defaulted to something we both love...pleasure and boy oh boy it was amazing...lets just say hours can slip by when ones having fun.

We had a late bath then off to bed with us...but before we went to bed Mystress wanted to see me do my poses. For our long term guests you all know that every morning and evening i do a few mintues of posing..that is adopting certain poses my Mystress likes..and during this time i reflect on what we have with one another.

Mystress asked me my state of mind during each pose...the first being me on my kneels leaning forward almost in a pray position with my head resting on the bed...In this position i often think of how lucky i am to have such a special Mystress and to have found my dear Mystress. Some look for long periods of time to not be as lucky as I, and to those i wish the best of luck and urge you to keep searching, and because of this i am so thank ful for having my Mystress.

The second pose is simply my sign of fealty...me on my one knee...arms across my chest fist on my heart...This pose to me reinforces my submission...its a salute to my Mystress and a thank you to her for choosing me. When i do this pose i think about me submitting to my Mystress...and how i have changed to do this...what i do to stay submissive to my dear Mystress and how lovely it feels to be submissive to Mystress.

Mystress seemed very pleased with my rituals and was quite shocked i'd say to realize that i do this every night and morning for her. I do take my duties seriously dear Mystress and if you asked me to do it in the past then i still do it today.

Loving what i have.

Paladin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paladin - i could not agree with you more regarding how lucky a person can be to have a Mistress (in your case Mystress). i had a Mistress for quite sometime and miss her tremendously ever since she move away.

Your slave positions are very interesting and special. It seems fitting to be able to demonstrate your dedication and submission in a proper and unique salutation/greeting.

Seeking to perfect our service to that special someone is an honor and you seem very dedicated to your mission. Congratulations and the best of luck and skill in your endeavor.

Paladin said...

Thank you for your kind words and welcome to the blog.

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your Mistress...but be grateful that you lived the life for many search without finding it.