Saturday, May 3, 2008

Wonderful times past

The week finished with a flurry of business but through the busy times I always think about the precious time i spend with my Mystress. The time itogether is so precious to us both and for me...it serves as fuel to get through everything else that i face.

As always...we are both looking forward to the next time we are together again. Mystress and i both have some social engagements this weekend to keep our minds buys and to hasten the arrival on the next time together.

I must apologise to my Mystress for forgetting to ask for grace from my blog last night. Mind was distracted and we got to texting back and forward. Its no excuse so i will accept the punishment Mystress is thinking up as i post this.

Do enjoy your lovely day Mystress and smile smile smile...

Paladin

2 comments:

kajira robert said...


To Mystress & Paladin, miss both of Y/you here these past few days.
Look forward to seeing Y/you soon. Y/your both loved and missed dearly.
Hugs, Your humble pet,Robert

Paladin said...

It seems we all are having some busy times...it shall be good for all to get back to some easier times for sure.

Welcome back tot he fold.