Saturday, April 12, 2008

What a wonderful idea.

Lovely post Mystress...i never thought to post pictures to illustrate an emotion and you definitely selected some very appropriate pictures. Very lovely indeed and very fitting too. I do love the second one for i do love to hold my dear Mystress in my arms...to squeeze my Mystress a touch but to have her tucked in close to me...so yummy.

As our guest may know our time together will be sparse the next couple weeks...but were there is a will there is a way and Mystress has managed to free up Monday so we will be sharing a wonderful evening together. One less day we will be apart...we have also made plans for a makeup weekend...so all in all..although the time apart will suck...we have wonderful plans to look forward to and as always we will be in touch...both through our normal means...and our wonderful bond.

Paladin

No comments: