Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Happy Mystress

I am always happy to hear when my dear sweet Mystress is happy and having a grand time.

Mystress has had a tough couple days but today everything had worked itself out and things had resolved themselves. I often think to myself that everything happens for a reason and if left to be things will work themselves out. It really does no good to harp and worry about it. A lesson my Mystress told me today that she has taken to and that makes me happy to hear.

I am glad that i can teach my Mystress some things in exchange for all she has shared and taought me...we make a great pair teaching each other all we can...quite wonderful if you ask me.

Mystress will be having a farewell dinner tomorrow with her friend and I take this time to bid him farewell and a safe journey home. Thank you for sharing your time with us and we hope you had a wonderful time.

Paladin

No comments: