Monday, January 14, 2008

Yet Another Amazing Weekend

Such a delightful weekend. Much of it was mundane but shared delights. And of course, a Sunday morning where we didn't have to get up early.

Highlights...

Paladin kneeling in greeting. Mmmm.. lucky for him I sent him a text reminding him that he best have on a shirt that buttoned all the way down the front. He'd sent Me his morning picture which didn't show him him in the sort of shirt I wanted to see him in. And thats the sort that's all buttons. Why? Because I love to unbutton them. I just find something incredibly sexy about it. When I asked him if this was the shirt he had on when I sent him the text, he said no, it wasn't. I don't think he'll forget again, but he won't get another reminder.

Sacrifice...
And he would have. Paladin enjoys football, and so do I. The season is winding down. I don't watch a whole lot during the regular season. There isn't any team I follow. But I like the playoffs. But they are something I can easily forget, especially with Paladin and pleasure on the mind. I don't quite remember what time it was on Saturday when it occurred to Me to ask him if there were any games on on Sat. "Yes" he replied..there was. Hmmmm.. I have rather been following the undefeated Patriots and he said that game would be coming on later in the evening. Then it occurred to me.. that pet had been willing to sacrifice watching the playoff games to be with Me. He said he would have just checked the scores later. He would have spent the whole day in bed with Me if I'd wanted him to and I would never have realized what he was giving up for Me. I am glad that I remembered.. and I'm glad I asked.. because it turned out to be something we both enjoyed sharing so very much together! So, now he is Commanded to tell Me such things.

First there was however some wonderful pleasure shared... Paladin does have an amazing touch and is so perceptive of how to arouse Me. I asked him to tie Me.. and he did. And did many wonderful things! It was so very incredibly intense as usual. Although it never feels 'as usual'.

Afterwards.. we took our lovely bath... and Paladin made an amazing steak dinner for us and then we cuddled on his couch and we watched the game. When halftime came.. well.. Paladin decided to provide Me with our own special version of as he called it 'halftime entertainment'. Mmmmm.. so wonderful! Sign Me up for that over and over again! Followed by wonderful cheesecake dessert.

Gotta admit, one of the benefits of football over rugby is that rugby doesn't have any halftime. Speaking of rugby.. one of the highlights of the weekend was pet showing Me his book of rugby article and pics. It was wonderful to read about his success's.. and see him looking so muddy and beat up on the field. Funny how sexy he looked to Me that way. In one pic, his eyebrow and cheek is smudged with mud as are both his knees and his uniform. He's got a determined look in his eye that just melted My heart. There is another one where he is being 'drilled' as he calls it. He's a couple of feet up in the air being doubled over by an opposition player right in the stomach. Gosh.. you can see the harshness of the impact. Such a blow. My amazing warrior. Watching the football games and the guys yelling at each other... I asked pet if he'd ever done that.. and he said yes.. but.. in his case, it wasn't because he was loosing his cool, but quite the opposite.. everything he did was precisely calculated. When he did it, he knew exactly what he was saying and doing. and My tricky pet was trying to get the other side pissed off so that they would get a penalty. (smile) I would dearly have loved to watch him play on one hand.. and yet, on the other.. knowing what a rough game it is.. and how many times he was hurt.. and that he played while he was hurt .... that would have been very hard for Me to watch and endure. We both enjoyed the football game very much and like everything else.. twas a wonderful bonding time.

Afterwards.. it was time for pet to be tied.. and so he was.
I also gave him another erotic spanking... longer and a bit harder then the other one. Each time I am ramping him up more and more. So far.. he's not said it was too much and that he's been enjoying it. I want to see how much he can and will take. How much pleasure he'll get from it. To what point will he go? And.. I used My newest innovation on him (which I am going to let him describe) along with everything else. ice.. wax... crop... over and over. He was far away by the time I untied him and rolled him over into My arms. He thanked Me again.. I know how much he needs this, and I love to give it to him. Then it was his turn to give Me pleasures before we drifted off together.

We did go to sleep at a fairly reasonable time, and pet did wake Me to give Me pleasure's as I do dearly love. We slept in till 10 in the morning... such a luxury! A very slow shower. Pet thought he only needed a rinse off, but I do so love to wash My sexy Paladin. He said he'd wash his hair the next day.. but.. I wasn't having any of that either. No... just as in Secretary... Massaging his head long and slow, admiring the water falling over the strong slope of his shoulder and chest as I tilted his head back to rinse it. Then pet fixed us a wonderful breakfast which we ate while watching the next game in the playoffs.

Again, more companionableness cuddled on the couch while Paladin began his laundry. After that game.. it was time for the next, but he insisted on some more pleasures for Me. This one was... well... perhaps one of the most incredible of any other time. He again tied Me up and used many things on Me (including My new home made innovation) as well.. and ramped Me up till was I almost unconscious with pleasure and a mind bending orgasm. In the end.. when he'd untied Me... I had to have him turn My head so I could look at him as I didn't even have the energy for that. Mmm... now THAT's amazing!

After the game there was a show on Demand that I wanted pet to see while we ate our afternoon snack of cheese fondue and French bread. Yummy! Then time for another lovely bath.. and then time to share Amazing Race, followed by part 1 of the newest Lonesome Dove mini series. And then what do you think? Yes.. some more pleasures. Mmm.. wonderful yet again.

This was followed by a deeply profound intimate conversation while curled closely in Paladin's arms of some of My deepest secret longings. It made Me blush to tell him, but he wanted Me to tell him.. and so I did. Things I've never told anyone I wanted. And in turn, I had him tell Me one. And based on that.. which was that he wanted Me to watch him cum.. I replied that there was no time like the present.. and I turned on his closet light.. and braced his bathroom door open and turned on that light also so that I had plenty of light to watch by. Mmmmmm Gosh was that incredibly sexy!!! So so so so HOT!!!! And such range! Watching pet splatter all over his chest.... Made Me so incredibly horny to watch him pleasure himself that I had to have pet give Me another orgasm so I could sleep. This made for a much later nite, yet again. But still.. so darn worth it. I woke up around 6 and watched pet sleeping. One of My favorite things to do.

Morning came too soon.. stayed in bed till 7:20, sent pet to the showers while I got dressed. I wasn't ready to wash his scent or energy off of Me. I love feeling him still on Me.

A hug and a kiss... and the weekend was over and off we went separate ways, but carrying each other in our hearts. And.. looking already forward to the next time.

Well.. as always,
best to all,
a very very happy Mystress






No comments: