Thursday, January 10, 2008

Waiting in anticipation.

Its Thursday and with what looks to be a very long day for me tomorrow...Mystress in her caring mode of domination has forfitted tonight so that i can get to bed early for tomorrow. I was hoping to have atleast a short night with Mystress but Mystress pointed out..that a short night is impossible...and in hindsight i tend to agree....

Mystress is so wonderful to be around that being with her for only a few hours would be way to difficult for as Mystress says...its very hard to pull oneself away from each other. So Mystress is with her knights doing some work...and i am preparing for an early night.

The saving grace is that my Mystress is going to spend the weekend with me..woohoo and mmmm are two states that come to mind over that. So looking forward to Mystress being here again....and oh my..its been a very long week without our wonderful bath. We skipped it on Tuesday because...well .. lets just say our desires for one another were rather high and pleasure came first...second third and so on and so on....

One very suprising event of the night was my spanking....no not for discipline...but rather a very erotic sensual and dare i say it pleasureable one...a very interesting experience for sure. I have always thought spankings to be associated with discipline...but Mystress proved that its not. Mystress gave me a long spanking..starting slow and ramping it up...each series of spanks interrupted with a wonderful slow rubbing...it was so wonderful to experience and thank you Mystress for once again teaching me something new...I wonder if i will be able to return the favor this weekend when Mystress is tied up face down on my bed this weekend for hours of pleasure....oopps did i say that out loud.

Drive safe tonight with your late night chore Mystress....and imagine the pleasure Mystress shall receive all weekend...just like i whispered in your sweet ear Tuesday.

Love Paladin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I'm Alex, a leading editor of pretty-sextoys.com and love-shop.biz. I've found your site in google search and it seems interesting to me. That's why I would like to offer you a useful for both sides Link Exchange. I'll place your link on pretty-sextoys.com and you'll place my link to http://www.love-shop.biz with text 'Unique Sex Toys for couples' on your site. Are you interested? Is it ok for you? Please, let me know.

Thanks for time.
Regards, Alex
mail: palexik@gmail.com

Exclusive Sex Toys
http://www.love-shop.biz/

Paladin said...

Glad to hear you find outr blog interesting. Regarding your offer...Mystress and I will discuss it and let you know.