Monday, January 21, 2008

Our Dynamics

Mystress and i have spend many hours of late discussing our relationship..what it means, how its defined and how it compares to others. Mystress does many many readings on many other blogs comparing what we have to what others have. Those that Mystress finds the most interesting and at times most different form our own relationship...Mystress will bring those to my attention and tells me to read them..to analyze them and to compare it to what we have in my own words.

One aspect Mystress has realized is that my submission is very different than most other subs. As Mystress has said...i will not submit to any other doms...for I spent many many years looking for exactly what i have and it's perfect...and this it what i will submit to and nothing else. I don't respond to any other doms dom energy the way one would expect a sub to respond...I definitely respect them..for they are very good friends of my Mystress and i won't disrespect them in any way.

Because they are such good friends of Mystress, i will do what they say, respect their wishes and be a well mannered individual, but i will not submit like i submit with my Mystress...for Mystress is the one i have been searching for and she is the only one i will submit to.

In submitting to Mystress, i feel totally at ease, and my submission to Mystress feels very very right. It's very calming and a wonderful relief to find my special Mystress after so many years of searching...in being so special i am trying my best to do all i can do to make it perfect and wonderful for us both.

And as my journey continues, so does Mystress's. Mystress has evolved as much as i have i feel. Mystress was first hesitant and perhaps somewhat shy to dom me...but as i have grown comfortable with Mystress, so has Mystress grown comfortable with me..and in her comfort so has her domination gotten stronger...Mystress is far more commanding and firm these days. Mystress is also much more comfortable asking for all the pleasure she seeks in all manner of forms. It is this evolution in Mystress that has made me as proud of Mystress, as Mystress is of my evolution in myself.

I too thank all our guests who have their own blogs, and who share their own perspectives for it is wonderful to see how many different styles there are out there...and each in their uniqueness are special unto themselves...it has definitely made me appreciate the differences in our relationship and to value them for all they are worth.

With much pride in my Mystress....and much love in my heart....
Paladin

No comments: