Friday, January 25, 2008

Domme sub Communications

Kitten asks the question on her blog of "will it ruin the moment?" if she professes the depths of her feelings for her Master during the midst of his being rough or very physical with her.

I posted a comment on her page about Myne own feelings, but felt it worthy enough to post a bit about it here as well. This is not something that Paladin and I have ever actually discussed, but it did arouse feelings sufficient that I would like him to know and be aware of My perspective of.

My comment to her was this:

kitten,
I certainly cannot speak for your Master, but I can speak for Myself as a Domme. And I can honestly say, that few things would make Me happier then to hear My own pet tell Me his deepest feelings at any time, but more so at such a moment of vulnerability and passion as when he is tied and teased to distraction. Having him spontaneously say such things at that moment would be of great satisfaction to Me. And I do hope that he will learn to say more as time goes on.

From other other side, I do feel the power of being able to say it to him at any time I might desire. He used to think that saying our feelings too much diminished them, but I do not believe he feels that way anymore. He recently told Me that it fills him with joy when I say his given name when he is in the midst of providing pleasure. So this is something that I have noted and try to do for him.

Wishing you both all the best,
and certainly good luck on your work prospect!
Mystress

I like to post things here that I want Paladin to be aware of so that he will know My feelings about things. These blogs often spark conversation between us. Somethings a subject will come up that I've not really thought about before until I have a chance to read about it. Reading how other Dom/mes and subs communicate, what sort of things go through their minds or are in theirs, well, that gives Me much thought into ours as well.

When I post something here, then in general he strives to accommodate Me. And while kitten is unsure of how her Master may feel about her stating her feelings to him, I am not in the least confused as to how I feel. I KNOW that I want Paladin to express his feelings about Me at any time. It would give Me a lot of pleasure, and would also be very very arousing to Me to have him spontaneously tell Me those feelings to Me at some of our intenser moments. The more he says, the more I like it. He says I know how he feels, and I do. But.. that is not the point. The point is that as his Mystress, I'd like him to tell Me of his own will, in a way that is deeply meaningful to Me. And if he is driven to say it at moments of 'high passion'.. well. then that will mean all the more to Me.

Part of training Paladin has been to help him to break down his prior walls. Last nite I compared his wall when I met him to those of a castle... 3 feet thick. Now, they are more like a modular home.. much thinner in other words. In time, I would like for him to be transparent to Me. That there be no walls at all. Or maybe just a screen of sorts.

I would be curious as to what others think and feel about this subject as well.

Best to all,
Mystress

No comments: