Friday, January 18, 2008

Resolved and Spontaneous Celebration

Well...Paladin was suitably contrite. And he was long before I arrived at his home. He is as I have said, something of a perfectionist, and I did indeed take Devestatingly's advice to heart and pondered it seriously as the afternoon passed.

Paladin apologized during the day several times for upsetting Me. When I arrived I stood a bit of a distance this time as he he spoke his mantra instead of kneeling close to him as I usually do. Then he gave Me another truly heartfelt apology. Paladin always punishes himself for his 'imperfection' more then I would. I finally knelt next to him, and buckled his collar on. I could feel the relief in his body when I did. When I tapped him on the shoulder to release him, he swept Me into his arms and hugged Me very, very tightly.

After he released Me, he started into the kitchen to get Me some water. But, I stopped him and I called him over to put his restraints on him. I could again, sense the relief in his as I did and I could feel him trembling when he hugged Me afterwards.

Again.. Devastatingly's words
"One of my guiding principles is that the relationship, including the d/s, is about pleasure and satisfaction. It's not about trying to accomplish something in some heavy way" did fit into the state of My heart, and the relationship that Paladin and I have with each other. So by the time I arrived, I had realized that his not having his restraints on to greet Me in would be more then enough correction to him because he values them so much. Once he had apologized and his restraints were properly clasped upon his wrists and ankles, then all was forgiven and left behind. For one of the great things pet has taught Me, is to not dwell on negative things, and move forward as much as possible.

And.. this turned out to be a nite for a special celebration.. because...

Sometime in the afternoon pet sent a text saying that he had been hired full time at his job! This was something that he had been hoping would happen sometime this year. The fact that it happened so early was an excellent thing. He is brilliant at what he does, and I am glad that his employers recognized it.

Since I was bringing dinner, I brought the meal that pet most likes to have for celebration, and that is lamb. A wonderful rack from Costco.. amazingly tender and tasty! And.. on My way out, I passed the shirts, and found a lovely gray one in pet's size. So I was thrilled to be able to give him a special gift to mark this special day. I will want him to wear it on Monday, his first official day as a full time employee.

While dinner was cooking we hung the swords. Paladin had already put up the hanger's that they would hang in. The only blip was that as pet was hanging them, the tip of the sharpened one slipped a bit and nicked him on the thigh. A wee bit of blood welled up. Pet being ever resourceful pulled out his first aid kit and cleaned it with an alcohol pad and bandaged it. So My Paladin has a slight wound from a sword. But.. the swords do look lovely hanging side by side on his wall. He thanked Me several times for getting him the sword Anduril for Christmas.
The inscription down the length of the blade on both sides is in the language of Quenya, written in the runes of Eregion, that say "Nanye Anduril i ne Narsil i macil Elendilo. Lercuvanten i mali Mordoreo." This translates to "I am Anduril who was Narsil, the sword of Elendil. Let the thralls of Mordor flee me." This seemed like an appropriate gift and one that I had him pick out on our early Chirstmas shopping trip to the flea market. This gift he says prompted him to finally begin the sword collection he has wanted for many years now. He says he'll be adding one every 3 months. Will be interesting to see what his future choices will be.

After dinner, was our bath. We sat and talked until the water was almost cold.
As per what has been becoming a ritual for us, I have pet go lay blindfolded on his bed. Sometimes I tie him, and other times I simply have him self-restrained, which means he has to put his hands under his back and lay on top of them, which is what I had him do last nite. And.. again.. plied him with the floggers, crop, special glove, soft things and prickly things until his body was racked with shudders. He begged to be able to hold and kiss Me. And it took a while and quite a bit more teasing before I finally released him to do so. Tis always wonderful to experience that moment when I do release him, and I feel the restrained passions in his grasp when he pulls Me close to him. The unrestrained stallion.... ummmmm!

After we were both sated (and he did one heck of a job at it, yes indeeedy!) ... I curled against him and we both slept well. I awoke about 6:45 to watch him sleep and wait for the alarm to go off at 7. He awoke himself just a few moments before it did. We snuggled for a bit before pet went off to the showers, and I to get dressed. A light breakfast of bagels and coffee and we were on our separate ways.

And so.. another evening together passed. Next up will be Sunday.. and the football games, and as Paladin pointed out and reminded Me.. the finale of Amazing Race. I had forgotten all about it. Paladin and I both love scallops and I have gotten some bacon wrapped ones as part of our snacks during the games. Along with a couple other things. Don't think we'll be needing a regular lunch, just these tasty snacks - and each other!

Best to all out there,
Mystress


No comments: