Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Last Discipline

This Thursday past i made a big mistake...it was the night my Mystress was to come over and i don't know why...but i wore a white shirt to work. A white shirt is my Mystress's least favorite color on me. Normally i weara black or gray shirt, the colors of my uniform, when Mystress arrives but for some reason i ended up in a white shirt.

After i sent my morning pic to mystress i received a txt back informing me of my mistake and what it meant to Mystress. It was at this time i realized the extent of my mistake and wasimmediately sorry. For the morning Mystress and i were back and forward in txts clarifying the situation and disussing my punishment.

During the day Mystress posted to the blog about my mistake and asked our guests for some feedback...Devastating posted a lovely comment explaining her view point on the situation. Her comments very closely mirrored what my Mystress was thinking was an appropriate punishement.

That evening when Mystress arrived, i had to convince my Mystress that i really wanted to serve. After some strong back and forth communication the situation was resolved and the lesson learnt.

Mystress pointed out that i do punish myself for each mistake i make..sometimes to an unhealthy point but i do it because i really really really want to be the best i can be for Mystress. Each little mistake to me is a very big mistake for it illustrates my failure. I really have to try harder to be better for Mystress so that Mystress has no need to punish me.

Always striving to improve

Paladin.

No comments: