Monday, January 28, 2008

A wonderful chat

Mystress and i had a wonderful chat tonight..well actually i should say myMystress...for my Mystress put in a new protocol tonight. My new pyorotocl is that i am to always refer to myself as your paladin and my Mystress as my Mystress. So when i ask Mystress if she wants anything i must say " Would my Mystress like something to drink?" or "Would you like anything to drink my Mystress."

If i am asking for something for me i must ask like " May your paladin please use the restroom my Mystress" or "May your paladin get something to drink my Mystress"


It definitely has a very courtly feel to it and i look forward to learning to adopt it into my many other protocols. Tomorrows visit of my Mystress's friends shall be the first public trial of my new protocols.

Practicing as we speak.

Paladin

No comments: