Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sister Sword

I received a wonderful email today informing me that a purchase i made a few days ago was ready to be shipped in the next day or two.

When Mystress gifted me my special sword we spoke about getting a sister sword to hagn side by side...well i was informed that my purchase was now in stock and will be shipped the next day or two...so in a week i can expect my sword to arrive.

I'll save hanging them till it arrives so that Mystress and I can hang them together...i think that would be quite special...two hanging side by side...lovely image if i say so myself.

I must extend a special thank you to Mystress for starting me down this path...i have always wanted to start a collection but my extreme patience in waiting for the right one often has me putting things off for quite sometime...but with Mystress's spuring...its finally started and in time i hope to a mass quite a collection...each one as special as my first...my gift from my Mystress.

Much thanks dear Mystress

Paladin

No comments: