Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lessons for others in the future

This Tuesday Mystress and I host a couple who are friends with Mystress and who are interested in evoloving their own relationship into a stronger D/S relationship. Mystress feels that by us leading by example...we can show them some of the ropes...what it takes to establish such a relationship. How a sub should respond to his/her master/mistress....how a master/mistress should handle their sub. Generally ... an intoduction to who we do things. With this introduction we hope that they will find their own style and make a unique relationship for themselves.

The details for the night have not been set...we shall just play it by ear and make it as comfortable as we can for all. The goal is to provide a very relaxing environment for open discussion and learning. Some demonstrations will occur such as delivering a mantra and positions etc...everything to provide a well rounded demonstration of what Mystress and I have.

For Thursday it seems Mystress's and I plans are probably going to be put off due to it being a busy work day. We have already made plans for the coming weekend so we will just expand on these to make up for our laost time.

And yes...missing a day with my Mystress does cause me some sadness Mystress, even though i keep it inside...and your latest lesson has told me to not do it anymore, so I post here so everyone knows...that each time I miss a day with you Mystress...i am sad...and i do need you...more than i admit to myself...so on Thursday i will miss you Mystress...but ont he weekend i shall once again be reunited with my dear Mystress...and all will be made up.

Love Paladin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Paladin, I've just read your previous post, bravo for expressing your feelings so openly, that is not easy.

Kind regards to the both of you.

Paladin said...

Thank you for your praise....i agree it is not an easy task...and for me in the past it has been impossible...but now with the help of Mystress i can do it easier.