Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Where has the time gone.

As my Mystress so elegantly puts it...time seems to be very scarce for both of us at this point in time. Lifes managed to find a way to keep us both very busy but for myself...i see the light at the end of the tunnel..and for that i am grateful.

This light would allow me to return to all my duties and more that Mystress has been kind enough to put on hold. For those that frequent this blog...you too can expect the frequency of posts to increase...hopefully something you all look forward too.

My Lady and I have a wonderful night planned for Thursday and without giving all the details away...all i shall say is that it plans to be most pleasureable for all. Pleasureable physically as well as on a higher level...a level where my Mystress and I once again reinforce our bond in wonderful ritual.

I look forward to conversing with my Mystress shortly...the first real conversation in a few days...so till i see my Lady shortly...Adiue

Paladin

No comments: