Sunday, September 23, 2007

My Sword.

Mystress gave me a wonderful necklace as another public collar. It consists of a silver sword on black neck piece with silver accents and accessories. The sword itself is elegant with a red gem in the middle of the hilt. Its quite lovely and very special to me.

To me its another display of my devotion to Mystress. Of my choice to give myself to her for protection and growth. I often wear it and each time i put it on i get a wonderful soothing sensation that flows over me. Why...because i know that Mystress has given me a wonderful gift...and that this gift is her symbol to me of our union...of our bond...of our commitment.

Mystress and I have a function in the near future which i shall wear my sword to...and show it off...because i am so proud to belong to Mystress...and i hope the others will see this.

Paladin

No comments: