Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tomorrow

I will get to spend time again with pet.

He says I have some things planned,
and he is quite right.

I'll take him shopping for some things I
want him to wear to a special birthday outing
that we are attending next weekend.
It will be pet's and My first time out
as a D/s 'couple'.
It will be a private party
but I think we are both a bit nervous
and excited.

I had been pondering what I wanted him to
wear, and then a few nights ago, I dreamt
about it, and what he wore in the dream
I think will be exactly what I want him to wear.

I had seen a Knights jerkin recently
in grey and black, colors that pet
looks very good in. So..
black jeans and grey dress shirt.
But pet has no black jeans..
so tomorrow I will get him some
and it will be fun to do something
so unusual as shopping with him.
The new things that we do are good for our bonding
as pet has mentioned in the past.
Then a nice lunch out somewhere,
will have to see what we are both in the mood for.

Once we are back at pet's home..
well... it can go anywhere from there!

Being with pet is in all ways thrilling though.
Being alone and intimate with pet..
is exhilarating!
He runs such incredibly sensual energy
and is very focused on giving pleasure
with devotion and passion.
He has come to know My ways very well
and his newest skills have only enhances
his ability to 'fly' Me for hours and hours..
and then..
some more.

After a short chat, pet has gone off to bed
so that he can be rested for tomorrow.
And now, I go again to join him,
with a special excitement knowing that
I will get to spend the next couple Sat nites
in his wonderful company.

Next week the party after which
I'll stay with him..

and the following weekend
pet takes Me to Monterey for
My birthday.. how much I am looking
forward to that!!!
To sit curled in pet's arms on the beach
will be heavenly.
We're both hoping it might rain.
And yes.. rain does affect Me the same way
it does My beloved pet.

So.. off I go to dream of tomorrow
and My amazing friend, lover, slave
and
Paladin..

Best to all,
Mystress

No comments: