Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thank you Mystress.

With a few hours Mystress has given me two things i need to thank Mystress for.

The first was grace from my blog last night. I fell asleep watching TV to wake quite late in an uncomfortable position...and when i asked Mystress for grace she granted it and for that i am so grateful.

The second was a wake up call this morning. The days at work have taken their toll on me and for some reason last night i slept like a log sleeping right through both alarms...but my Mystress being the smart intelligent and caring Mystress she is called and woke me up...allowing me to get to work in time...thank you Mystress...this meant alot to me.

Tonight my Mystress comes to visit again...we have a low key night planned tonight but Mystress can still expect pleasure...pleasure i love to give to Mystress. 5 Hours to go now...today goes quick and the wait is short...i just pray time slows when Mystress arrives.

Paladin

No comments: