Friday, September 28, 2007

Sunday Approaches

I count the time down till Sunday...waiting patiently for my Mystress to visit. Its raining right now and it may be strange...but i grow more and more aroused the more it rains. Not becuase of the rain...but because of what it means to Mystress and I.

Mystress and i have plenty of things planned for rainy days asit is her and my favorite part of the seasons..the rainy days. Lets just say the activities center around an open window, a rainy day and a comfy bed and leave it at that.

Its late and i know Mystress is caring for a temporary guest...her generosity amazes me and her caring heart is astounding...but who wouldn't admire this of my Mystress.

I hope my Mystress has a good nights rest and a wonderful day of Reiki teachings tomorrow.

Paladin

No comments: