Saturday, September 15, 2007

More gratitude

As I read pets kind and comforting words,
I am again filled with gratitude at his presence
in My life. I know so many other who started their
search so long before I began Myne.
There are those that quest for their
ultimate relationships, or even add ons to what
they currently have. How was it that Spirit brought
pet and I together when so many other still search?

Each time I think on it, I am filled with awe.
While pet and I do lots of communicating,
I have never felt past that first moment
that there was any doubt of the depths
of compatibility that we had the ability to go to.
Perhaps part of that is because we are also
both so unique to not just each other,
but to this particular 'style' of D/s that we dance.
Neither of us have been drawn to the darker sides,
both of us looking for something of a more
gentile side of it.
Being both so pleasure oriented
rather then pain has been a unifier for us as well.

pet knows that those times when I do have to
discipline him, that tis not My desire to have to do so
and that of all the things that come from owning him,
that is the hardest by far. I take no pleasure from it,
yet, I can and do and will do it to maintain My
unilateral Control and Domination over him,
and this, I have proved to him when I must.

When there is a point that must be made,
I can and do do it. But, that is a far cry

from relishing it. While I keep exact track of him
and his duties and his attention to them
much of that springs from Myne own experiences.
For as a slave Myself, I know each time I slip,
each fault I have and each task not completed on time.
And... when that tis not noted..... I note it Myself.

pet's tasks and duties are not more then
either of us can keep track of. I know how much
I look forward to the completion of them each day,
and on those rare occasions that they are not done,
I am well aware of them, even when pet might forget.
But then.. yet again.. I have had so much more training
then pet, so much more awareness then pet that tis
perhaps easier for Me to note it then him.
And to pet's benefit, he never is neglectful
because he is being resistive, but because
he truly gets busy, most often with work
or friends and the focus to Me slips aside
to those that he is present with.
However, this happens less and less
as time passes and those daily duties become
more and more ingrained in him.

And.. it all goes back to gratitude again.
How proud I am of all that he is and does.
How grateful I am to have him in My life
as MYNE. There is never a moment now
when I am not profoundly grateful to him
for accepting all that I ask, and he gives Me
back so much more.

Over and over again pet has taught Me
so many things, and shared so much with Me
that each day is certainly a new adventure.
And I see each moment that we share together
as the same.

pet says that he looks forward to expanding
his energy awareness, and I muchly look forward
to teaching him more and more.
pet has a natural slant to being a healer
and his hands when he runs the energy have a
strong power to them and his countenance takes
on a peaceful expression as his head bows and
he allows himself to become a conduit for the energy,

pet might be surprised to know that I count him
not just among the angels in My life,
but as one of the primary ones. The experience
with him from the other morning is still a very strong
presence for Me, and his sweet calm determination is
more then any other has ever done.

I thank him yet again, and look so very forward
to a nite when I do not have to leave him,
and a morning where we do not have to part.

Next weekend marks our 2nd month together,
which makes it very special to Me and I hope to
celebrate it with him in some special way.
I can only hope that pet will feel the same way.

Sweet dreams to you dear pet,
all ways,
Mystress





No comments: