Thursday, September 13, 2007

Anticipation again...

Dear pet has already started our countdown for tonight.

He has promised Me much pleasure, of Myne choosing.
He has excellent insight into Me and what I like most.
Sometimes... I like that best..to leave it all in his
most capable hands to choose and to surprise Me.

I think...tonight I shall take him up on his offer,
to let him be the one who does the navigating
of our evening after our dinner and bath.

Sometimes, I like to not have to think,
but simply let it all flow from him.
That also affords Me some surprises,
which he well knows I like.

I shall allow him to choose the ways and methods
although from some of our txting so far today,
he has an excellet start on things.

And.. he is wearing one of the shirts I love him best in,
a summer blue.. the same color as his amazing eyes.
Somehow.. that blue has become the color of pleasure to Me.
Thank you pet.. I always appreciate your choices for My visit.

I go off to My busy day now, pet already at his.
But ours will both end in relaxation and combined joy.

Best to all,
Mystress

No comments: