Friday, September 21, 2007

A quiet yet interesting eve with pet


Some eve's have more excitement to them then others,
and some bigger plans.

Last nite we had quieter plans.. a simpler,

more relaxed eve. I ended up being a bit later
then expected, although I did get time to grab
the Chinese food for our 'audience participation'
(although I am sure we ate much better then the survivors)
with Survivor China. Watching with pet was quite a bit of fun.
We were both wrong as to whom we thought would get booted off first.

It had been raining in the morning when I left,
so I was dressed for cold weather.
Hence, I had on leather boots when
I got to pets home.

After his kneel and putting on his
collar, I decided that this would be a good time
for him to learn about taking them off,
and he did an excellent job.

Then I had him serve up dinner and
We just had time to eat before the show started.
And for Me to get a bit of a lovely massage as well.
pet really does have wondeful hands!
After the show.. we took a lovely long bath together,
which we have both come to enjoy very much.
pet is not nearly so nervous shaving My legs as he was
before, and he has gotten his ambiance down much better as well.
Now, he has several candles which makes for a very nice atmosphere.

We take turns soaping and washing each other... with lots
of smiles and kisses..and a few chuckles as well.

At one point, I took his palms and blew hot energy into them,
and then pressed My thumbs into them..
pet falls into sub space now when I do this to him
as he has gotten very energy sensitive.
Also putting My thumb in the center of his forehead drops him into that
space as well and tis always rewarding to hear his soft gasps
when as arousal take him over when I do that.
I have to be careful to watch him as he will often slump
limply and I don't want him to hurt himself.
He also has very very strong reaction to energy
being directed into his nipples.. and he has something
akin to intense energy orgasm's just from that alone now.

I pet him gently and talk to him softly t
o bring him back slowly after I send him off on these
excursions into sub space, and its endearing to see his
eyes flicker and slowly focus as he comes back.

After the bath we take turns drying each other off as well..
this time, I made pet extend his hands out to touch either side
of the walls in the bathroom and close his eyes
as I dried him off..triggering him again by running the
energy through his nipples till it was hard for him stand.
Then I calmed him down again. Pet is sooo responsive
that he makes it irresistible to tease and arouse him.

pet and I had discussed wanting to try something
in our intimate interactions when I had been there on Tue
which we had never done before, and while I had had
it happen once or twice, never with him.
pet obviously did his homework because he was quite successful,
which doesn't surprise Me, because I think there is almost
nothing that pet can't do if he sets his mind to it.
It was quite an amazing experience, and pet's
voice was as usual inspirational, calming,
relaxing and encouraging to Me and his touch electrical.
pet had studied his..ummm technique,
and the evening was shall we say successfully wet for both of us.
So.. yet again.. pet has taught Me something else.
but I'd have to say, he has taught us both something.
pet seemed quite thrilled with his success as he had
quite a radiant smile and seemed self satisfied,
which he certainly deserved to be.

Then, as pet was going to do something else,
I decided to have a bit of a subspace chat
with him, and that is when I pin him into
sub space, and we.. well rather I talk to him.
It consists of My talking, and pet
saying "yes Mystress".
In this case, it had to do with him remembering
when our 'anniversary's' are.. of when he wrote,
when we met, and the first time we were intimate.
I have asked him to think of something special
to commorate those specific dates.
pet says he is not good with dates,
well, then this is a challange for him to do.
Tis important to Me... so it must needs be
important to him.

Our chat also had to do with the 's's of submission..
primary subject this nite, was
Sacrifice... as in a slave's self sacrifice
for their Owner.
I marked him with a S for every point
I made, till there were several red 's'each
upon the other on his chest.
And I hope he remembers..
Do you pet?
And what sacrafice's are you willing to make?
You live with your life very much controlled,
and exacting in how and what you do.
And My job, is to make you stretch
past your comfort zone and to
inspire you, to offer up more of yourself
each time, and to find that more comfortable.

pet was in quite a trance state, so it may
be a bit difficult for him to remember some
of what we spoke of, but I will remind him if needs be.
It was re-inforced with some pretty
hardy smacks on pet's upturned backside,
each one driving him deeper into subspace
as I emphasized My position on things.
He murmered that it was warm when I
asked him how it felt.
And good.. hopefully it drove the point home!

After that.. twas pets turn.. and then
a wee bit of cuddling before it was time
for Me to go again. I am trying to be
very careful to not keep pet up late
on work nites.

This time, pet asked if he could dress Me
as it was time for Me to go, which I found very
touching.. and provided more education for him.
He did a good job however, and we learned that we
get dressed differently.
It was nice to have him put Me back together.

Then with a hug and a kiss..
it was time to go.

And.. so went another interesting evening.

This morning... I was dreaming of pet..
and we were someplace where someone made a
comment about certain sort of profession... when I pointed out that
pet was one of those professions,
the person jokingly made the comment that
pet was not near dour enough to be one of those..
and that made us all laugh.
Twas then that I woke up
to the sound of pets picture arriving.
His laughter from the dream still
echoing in My ear.

And so, I sent My morning txt to pet,
having just awakened from him laughing
in My dreams.. which was very heart warming.

And so begins another day
in our unique castle keep!

Best to all,
Mystress

No comments: