Sunday, September 23, 2007

Asking For Grace

Mystress has informed me that i should ask for grace when/if i need it because i can't complete a task for whatever reason.

Asking for grace is difficult for me as i want to do all i can for Mystress and completing my tasks are one of the things i can do for Mystress. I guess i just feel that asking for grace is the easy way out...but...its better than the alternative.

This weekend i had an extremely busy Fri/Sat and my blog entries were missed...not because i didn't want to but because i got home so late i simply passed out. This is no excuse but its been pointed out that in situations like this it is better to ask for grace than to let them go unattended...for this atleast informs Mystress of why they were missed...and eases her mind.

With this in mind i shall rather ask for grace than allow a task to go uncompleted. I must thank Mystress for even allowing this option...i shall not abuse it.

Paladin

No comments: