Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Paladins Answer

What does a sub need from their Mystress?

Each sub will have a unique need from the dom depending on what they are in it for...some need to be abused, some humiliated...some loved...and some for others totally unique to themselves. Answering this question makes it unique for the sub that answers it.

The first thing I as a sub need from my Mystress is trust. Being so new to the lifestyle, and being who i am, trust is an absolute must for me from my Mystress. I must know that i can trust her to safeguard us both through this journey. To take what i tell her and keep it between us...to trust herself enough to feel comfortable in taking us to new places.

The second thing i need from my Mystress is understanding. I need my Mystress to know that i try very hard to do all she asks and that in time as the tasks become second nature i shall be ready to to undertake more tasks Mystress puts forth.

I also have a need to please...to do what i can for Mystress in order to bring her immense pleasure. As Mystress has pointed out to me in the past, this is not always physical but on other levels too. Because of this multi faceted approach to pleasure...i feel i need Mystress to allow me to provide pleasure in whatever way i can.

With my Mystress having a unique position of being a sub herself, it is wonderful to have Mystress reflect on her past experiences...to use this past knowledge to guide me on my journey and in doing so guide us on our journey.

So by answering this question i have made it mine in a way...the next person would make it theirs by answering the questions how they wanted...but the truth of the matter is...a sub always needs something from their Mystress...for that is the relationship.

I go now to fight time...to speed it on because for tomorrow, my Mystress comes to visit...a visit i have been looking forward too for days.

Till tomorrow.

Paladin

No comments: