Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Another Delightful Nite

Mmmm..pet is SO good to indulge Me the way he does.

He is so cute the way he peeks around his door when he opens it,
certainly not wanting his neighbors to see him so scantily clad as
he is wearing nothing but his work shirt, smiling and welcoming Me.
He then turns, kneels and offers up his training collar.
Last nite was no exception.
I am still thrilled each time he does it.

Pet had sent Me a txt during the day
asking which I wanted, steak or shrimp..
I choose the steak.

Watching pet cook steaks for us was also very charming..
as was his serving dinner.
He always takes such good care of Me when I visit him,
and makes Me feel so special and pampered.
Sitting and talking after dinner about his recent
writing assignment, pet asked Me some very insightful questions
about My past experiences and how long it took Me to
stop analyzing Commands that My Owners had given
Me in the past.

This caused Me to reflect on it.
And within that reflection I explained to him
that I did all of My questioning before I accepted
My Owners collar's. Afterwards, I simply accepted.
It was not always easy by means, but... I by accepting
the collars, accepted Their Domination and Control over Me.
I suppose I am lucky in that I have chosen well, for there has never
been a time that I was given a Command that I felt endangered Me,
or was more then I felt I could do.

I have promised pet, that I would never do anything
to hurt, embarrass or endanger him or his work or
social circles in any way.

After, our talk, since it was going to be a while before the show came on,
I took him to the bedroom and blindfolded him and managed
to ramp him up with teasing, ice and wax. I finished him off
in a most unexpected way, but as I took his blindfold off,
his smile was radiant!

Then we got up, watched the finale, which I greatly
enjoyed with him, even though tis not something he watches,
he was very very sweet to endure it with Me.
Not only that.. but pet had gotten a favorite treat of Myne,
cheesecake, which we took turns sharing the two yummy pieces
while watching the show. Pet is very entertaining and enjoyable
to share something like that with. He makes Me laugh
with some of his comments about things, and it always feels
wonderful to laugh with pet.

After the show.. twas My turn to be teased by pet..
He led Me to the bedroom and kissed Me before dropping
the blindfold down over My eyes and binding Me to the bed.
From there.. with all of what he did was quite an amazing job.
He turned the tables on Me with the ice and wax
and something I couldn't quite figure out...
which later turned out to be yogurt!
He also used things on Me that I least expected
until he had quite turned Me into a quivering bowl of jelly.
And then.. he did some more.
Once again, I couldn't move when he took the blindfold off
and he gently rolled Me over into his arms and held
Me until I came back from the pleasure zone he had sent Me to.

Then.. he smiled kissed Me.. whispered into My
ear what he thought I needed next.....
and started again....

Our combined pleasure lasted till just before midnight
when we both tucked into bed,
set our phone alarms for morning
and murmured soft good nites to each other.
It was wonderful to fall asleep cuddled in pet's arms.
I awoke a few times, and it was so amazing to watch
pet sleep. He is always a beautiful man, but even more so
as he sleeps with the sweetest smile.

I awoke before dawn and waited patiently until 6:15
to awaken pet. I wanted some intimate time with him
before the alarm went off. He was very responsive
to My whisper in his sleeping ear that it was time to awaken
and give Mystress some morning pleasure.

This he did with great talent
and those amazing summer blue eyes sparkling
in the dawns morning light and that spectacularly
sweet smile.

Pet's smile...
A few words about it..
I cherish his smile.. because he says
that tis not something that he does much of.
I would never know this, because he smiles so much at Me.
Knowing that this is something he doesn't do,
makes it so much more special to Me.
Each time I see it, I am aware of the uniqueness of
My position in pet's life, and the places that he lets Me into.

I so enjoy seeing pet, feeling pet and his responsivness..

We rose, showered.. and I got to watch
pet dress in his executive outfit for work,
enjoying watching him doing his tie in the mirror.
Afterwards, was coffee and yogurt again.
What a wonderful way to start the morning!

Afterwards off we went our separate ways.

Being with pet in the morning is enlightening,
and something I don't take for granted!
But I appreciate the insight that it gives Me
into pet's life, and his morning preparations.
And that makes Me feel even closer to him.
It makes Me feel very special, because I know
this is something that he does not share with
anyone else but Me... and hence.. I treasure this
time as the jewel of sacrifice that it is.

I tell pet, often, how much I appreciate
him, and the time that he gives Me.

I thank you pet..
from the bottom of My heart....
for all that you do,
and for all the gifts that you give Me

With ever abiding affection,
Mystress

No comments: