Sunday, September 23, 2007

Recapping My Protocols.

Mystress has asked me to recap my duties and protocols and to share any new thoughts on them.

My daily tasks have become a big part of my day and i look forward to doing all my tasks. They serve to reconnect me with my Mystress and to remind me that i need to do all my Mystress asks. Lately i have missed a few blog entries and i apologize to Mystress for this. Mystress has taken it into her own hands to correct this and my butt can attest to not wanting to miss them anymore.

My daily duties are as follows.

1. I must text Mystress three times a day. The first must be as soon as i am awake, the second at noon, and the last before i go to sleep.
2. I must text Mystress one erotic thought per day before dusk.
3. When i wake and before i got to sleep i must practice my positions. This includes 2 min in the Bracelet position, 2 min in my Kneeling Position and 2 min in "The Position".
4. I must make a daily blog entry.
5. I must tease myself and get as close to cresting without cresting twice a day.
6. I must send a picture of myself in the morning in my work clothes and in the evening in whatever i change into.

The protocols Mystress and I share have been created by Mystress and dictate how i must act in every situation. The protocols cover greetings, social interaction and attire. Each protocol is wonderful to follow as they have all been created by Mystress specifically for our union which makes them unique and so special. Others have grown quite interested in our protocols and those that have seen them in action are quite impressed.

Mystress hopes that by us sharing our protocols with others...and by this i mean performing the protocols infront of others...that we can show others that there is more than one way to experience the lifestyle...and that each couple can define their own set of protocols...customized to their own unique situation. The more Mystress adds and the more ours are customized...the happier we both get becuase we have truly made them unique to ourselves.

My protocols are as follows.

Greeting Protocols.

1. When greeting my Mystress i must assume my kneeling position and place my right hand over my heart as a sign of fealty. I must lower my head and address Mystress with "Pleasure to see you again Mystress". Greeting my Mystress is always done first.
2. When greeting others, i must assume my kneeling position, look at the individual, and address them with "Pleasure to see you". This protocol has been extended to include unique phrases for different people. When i greet my Mystress's firned i must say "Pleasure to meet you My Lady".

Social Protocols.

1. In a social situation i must always be as close to Mystress as possible showering her with affection and tenderness.
2. When Mystress is seated i must be seated to her left on the floor or if on a couch if told to.
3. I must always sit lower than Mystress, that is my head shall not be higher than hers.
4. I must be ready to offer my help if needed or requested. Mystress shall also offer it if needed.

Attire protocols.

These attire protocols are used both with my collar and without.

1. Greeting attire. This consists of me in a dress shirt...top two buttons unbuttoned, wrists unbuttoned, and nothing else.
2. Formal attire. This consists of me in a dress shirt, tie, slacks and dress shoes.
3. Semi Formal attire. This consists of the same attire as formal except no tie.
4. Dinner attire. This attire, or should i say lack there of, consists of me being naked.
5. Casual attire. This consis of me without a shirt and in whatever pants i may be in be it slacks or dress pants.

So one can see that my duties and protocols ahve increased some...and that i have adopted them with much pride and devotion. I definitely see my protocols and duties expanding in the future as our bond gets stronger. Hopefully they will also touch others...and show them there are many more ways to enjoy the lifestyle.

Paladin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am grateful to you for allowing me a peek at your very special relationship. I am interested in learning more about this, as well as the psychology behind it.

As I have learned, my opinions have changed from those of an ignorant person to beginning to see the light, so to speak.

I have read several posts this morning, and am impressed with the tenderness and "fit" between you. I'll surely have somthing to think about when Lisa returns.