Monday, September 10, 2007

Appreciation and Anticipation

Time to voice some appreciation.

One of the things I want to always make sure I do,
is voice My appreciation for all that pet does.

Tis been almost two month's now, and I am more then
thrilled with how things have progressed with pet.
He is so willing and so able at all that he does
that he is a true joy to be with and train.
Even when he is exhausted,
he does his best to fulfill his duties
and find the time to communicate with Me.

He does all things well, but especially what he loves best,
and that is to give pleasure.
Just hearing his voice gives Me very much pleasure.
Getting a txt from him and knowing that he is thinking of Me,
that too gives Me pleasure, and I deeply appreciate it.
I am very proud of pet as well,
for his forthrightness and eagerness to learn.
He has taken each new assignment,
and done his very very best to complete them.
He is very much a perfectionist in all he does
and I an more then honored that he has chosen
Me... to be his Mystress.

Each time that I buckle his collar on,
I feel deep rush of pride,
each time I see My sword shining at his throat
or his bracelet glimmering on his wrist
I am touched by his devotion.
Each time I see his morning pic,
giving Me his sign of fealty to Me
makes My heart leap with joy.
And his evening pic, does the same.
Each time he txt's Me, and asks how I am
I am moved with gratitude.
And each time he smiles down at Me,
and moves Me with himself,
I filled with pleasure and joy.
Each time he writes from the depths
of his heart either on our blog or by email,
I am thrilled to read his private thoughts
that he chooses to share with Me.
Each erotic thought that he sends Me,
makes My toes curl with anticipation
of the next time I'll see him.

All of these gifts that he gives Me,
do I appreciate, and
never take for granted.
Each morning I wake,
and know that he has chosen to
dedicate himself to Me and to us,
I feel deeply blessed by his presence
in My life.

Sometimes.. I can over worry about things..
and that is something I have to be more aware of.
I certainly will do My best and I want to make sure
that pet knows that now that I am aware of it,
tis something I will be more cognizant of.

This weekend was another busy one for both of us.
Both days have been socially busy for pet,
and today was for Me as well. But,
as pet says, those times when we are apart
only serve to enhance the time when we are together.

And I willingly admit, I certainly do look forward to those times,
Anticipation runs high for each time I see him,
see him kneel before Me offering up his collar to Me.

I love to think about all the things I want to do to pet..
and all the things I want him to do to Me.
We have quite a bit of flexibility within our rituals
and so that allows us many different aspects of things.

I find quite a bit of arousal comes from
dropping pet into sub space.
There are several ways to do this,
and some of them he likes more then others.
But none of them are beyond the realm of possibility
at any given time. Part My Domination of him
needs to be to expect the unexpected. He shouldn't
always know exactly what to expect. I do like to keep him guessing
sometimes as to what may or may not happen next.
I like to have certain things that he knows what to expect,
our regular rituals and such,
but.. I AM the Dominant here, and it's up to Me
to decide what does and doesn't happen within our relationship
and what he does and doesn't do.

I once wrote that we had said this was a Parliament
not a democracy.... well, I was wrong then.. this is neither,
tis a dictatorship.. and I am the ruler of our two person nation.

I try to be a wise and benevolent ruler however
and take all of the aspects of pet into consideration.
And sometimes.. I just like to drop him into sub space
until he shudders all over and his eyes glaze over..
and then, whence he has returned....
have him do it to Me.

This week I hope will be good for both of us.
My lady friend and I go to visit pet again
on Tue.. and then I'll go alone on Thur.

I hope pet has a good week and that
he is happy and well.

Wishing him all the best all ways,
Mystress

No comments: