Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Of Tyme and Circumstance

One can only try to schedule life,
but it often has a curious way of backing up
sideways.

pet is very dedicated to his work
and is currently heavily immersed
in production that appears to have many
difficulties tangled into it.
How he keeps it all straight is beyond Me,
but that is a part of his analytical brilliance.

We've had and always will have busy times.
Some more so then others.
We both have to be flexible with each
other when those times come to ride herd on us.

Alas... our special Thur time is compromised...
but.. so it goes. pet did graciously offer his
sacred friend day to Me.. but.. I know how much he
needs that time, and I have to be the example to
show him flexibility. So.. while a part of Me
would have loved to take him up on his
kind offer to spend the nite...
I felt it better to leave him to his friends
as per his usual schedule.
He also already has other commitments on
Sat, as do I... but, we both do desire to
see each other, so as pet wrote...
compromise and bending is in order for both of us.

Bending can make things stronger..
just like exercising a muscle.
I have to restrain Myself sometimes as well
and not expect nor demand too much of pet.
So.. we shall see how the weekend evolves for us,
and if things become too much for pet,
I'll give him the time and space he needs
for himself.

But.. on another note...
Last nite.. was truly delicious.
Our dear and lovely lady friend was
unable to join us due to other circumstances,
but we did manage to convey to her how much
we missed her and look forward
to her return from distant places.
We laughed when she made a joke

about 'pets pleasure palace'...
which certainly fits!

pet, to his amazing benefit continues to
expand upon his new knowledge and
talents.

Although.. I began with him first..
and had him do an exercise
where he was not allowed to move
no matter what I did to him.
When I asked him what he was learning,
he said 'self restraint'... and I know that was
very true. I've had the same thing done to Me
and tis a very challenging one indeed!
I did not tease him overly long,
but enough to give him the experience.
The next step...
to be still
and
quiet..
is even MORE difficult.
(smile)
We shall see how pet does with that!

pet's pleasuring was exceptional last nite
and left both of us quite thrilled I think.

He had a wonderful desert of strawberries
and vanilla ice cream for us,
which we shared between pleasures by
candlelight.

We also had another
sub space chat.. which I think
is a good thing for us to have on a
regular basis.

I know that he needs to be in that space
and that I think he can learn to bend more
and be more submissive to more difficult things
when they are conveyed to him when
he is in that state of mind.

I shall have to ask him to post about it
so that we can all benefit from his
learning experiences therein.

I have also given him a new task
as far as devising new positions
based on qualities..
and will write more about that later.

His first one.. is to create a position
and series of motions and signs
that convey 'Adoration'...
We shall see what pet comes up with.

As I write this..
I know My precious pet is sleeping..
and the time has come for Me to go join him.
But.. as he writes.. so do I like to keep up with him
as best I can. And to remember those things
that happen between us so we can look
back on them together.

pet has said that this helps him a lot
to be able to read My thoughts and feelings on things
and it helps him to understand Me better.
pet's writings to Me are the same way...
I like to know what he is thinking
behind those gorgeous blue eyes
and sensual smile.

Best to all,
and good nite,
Mystress

No comments: