Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tomorrow Approaches

I saw my wonderful Mystress Tuesday and oh my i get to see my lovely Mystress again tomorrow. Tomorrow Mystress and i shall be alone...to reconnect and share another wonderful eveing together.

I expressed to Mystress that tomorrow the nights activities and the order they happen in shall be in the order that most spoils herself. Be it strokes all night or other activities...the night is there to spoil Mystress...and to reward her for her wonderful caring and sharing sacrifices on Tues.

If Mystress does not want to think of tomorrows activities or feels she doesn't feel like planning them and instead just relaxing letting me pleasure her all night then i shall do that too. In either case Mystress shall enjoy a night of pleasure.

I retire to bed early tonight to be ready for tomorrow...for my Mystress's visit and for her pleasure.

Paladin

No comments: