Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wonderful nights

With Xmas over and family obligations over...its time to spend time with my oh so wonderful Mystress again. Mystress is going to spend the next couple nights with me and i can't wait. It will be so so so good to be with Mystress again.

Even though its great to be with family...i missed my Mystress. We stayed in contact frequently through texts but having Mystress with me in person is much more special. Each time we grow stronger together.

We are having a conversation about being spontaneous and its very clear to me now how important this lesson is to Mystress. I shall be even more aware of it now and try to do my best for Mystress regarding this desire. It seems that i have still further to go in my lessons and i shall do what i can to learnt hem all.

In quite contemplation...

Paladin

No comments: