Saturday, December 8, 2007

Grace for Paladin

He is out late tonight because he did so well at his work last month that his boss gave him a special prize. Pet is a very very hard worker and he certainly deserves this special treat.

I had also given pet some extra tasks for today.. one being the marking of his choice in location and subject that I asked him to make with My new friend the sharpie pen. He gave Me a big smile this morning by taking a pic of himself fresh from the shower and sporting a very lovely erection, and on his inner thigh written 'yours' with an arrow pointing to that same delicious erection. I must admit.. I've looked at that lovely pic several times today.

I also asked for some pics of the outing that he was on, and some updates and he did all of those very well. But.. when he sent a text saying that he might need grace because they were keeping him out quite late, My first response was yes, but with consequences because he knew he would be out late. So he wrote back saying that he would go ahead and post, and sent kisses.

However... the more I thought about it.. and how well he did with everything else, and damn, that pic this morning deserved a bunch of bonus points... so.. I changed My mind (it's good to be Mytress) and sent him a text telling him NOT to post tonight but to just go to sleep and to post tomorrow after his morning errands are done. And that.. feels much more fair to Me now.. and I can go off to bed and know that he has well earned the grace I've given him.

I do love his submission and the power exchange between us.. and pet as My pleasure slave. For he is such an amazing individual.. that I am glad to be able to change My mind about things when I want to give him the grace that he really did deserve. After all.. he was very very busy today.. and he more then deserved the treat from his boss... and I don't want to take anything away from that by punishing him for it. He's a good pet.. and I know he'll make up for it tomorrow as tonight has gotten quite late.

And it is late.. so on that note, I am signing off Myself and heading to bed.

As always,
best to all,
Mystress

No comments: