Sunday, December 9, 2007

Refreshing the scent.

It was wonderful to chat with Mystress today after a busy and late Saturday. Mystress definitely has a way of relaxing me and giving me the energy that i need in order to recharge. Our chat encompassed many topics one of which my shirt Mystress had left here on Thursday.

Mystress enjoys taking a shirt that i have worn so that she may have a reminder of me and my scent. Well it was sometime since Mystress had taken the shirt in the first place and over time the scent had left the shirt. So our conversation lead to what i could do to freshen up the scent for when Mystress is here next to take the shirt with her.

Ideas were thrown back and forth including sending me on a run or doing jumping jacks...when a novel idea hit us both. What does one think generally builds up a wonderful smell and is generally pleasureable for all those involved too :) Well Mystress not being here was no reason why i couldn't follow the train of thought and refresh the scent some.

So i dressed in Mystress's shirt and to share the experience with Mystress, on went the webcam. Mystress and i have shared this virtual exhange of pleasure before but its been very rare. I admit its a wonderful feeling to be able to perform for Mystress even if the physical is not possible.

So for sometime i pleasured myself for Mystress to watch and in turn i hope it provided Mystress with a degree of pleasure too. Lets just say that the activity defnitely refreshed some of the scent even though my release will be held till I see my dear Mystress again.

During the show Mystress told me to rewrite what i had the day previous. So i retrieved the sharpee, and in a very slow and eliberate manner drew an arrow with the word "Yours" underlined on my inner thigh, the arrow pointing to my Mystress's item of possesion. It was a very submissive feeling to do as my Mystress asked as well as a very arousing experience. I do hope it made Mystress happy to see the words and the action. I believe the act of labeling myself as belong to Mystress brings a large degree of pride and hapiness to Mystress which in turn brings the same to me.

With the scent refreshed, Mystress released me for the evening to finish up some chores and to relax some for the week coming up.

Paladin

No comments: