Thursday, December 13, 2007

The coming weekend

There is only a day sepearting us from a lovely weekend together and i for one can't wait to be with Mystress this weekend. The weekend as usual promises to be a wonderful weekend as all weekends with Mystress are.

It seems from the post that Mystress has a full weekend planned with mention of decorations, trips to stores and much much pleasure for all. I am sure that whatever Mystress has planned will be wonderful and fun for all involved. Mystress is right again...i shall be writing about all we do this weekend.

As for being the worst punishment....for me it would be having my symbols/restraints taken away. They have become very important to me as it symbolizes what Mystress and i have together....sort of a physical reminder of were i stand and what i stand for. To have them removed and taken away from me would to me be the worse punishment. I trully hope such a punishement would never be warranted.

Counting down the hours.

Paladin

No comments: