Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A great time for all.

Tues has come and gone and my Mystress came over once again...but not alone this time. The caring Mystress that my Mystress is extended the invitation to her lady friend. My Lady has visited a few times before and its been sometime since she was last here so it was pleasant suprise when Mystress asked if it was ok with me if she extended the invitation. The obvious answer is that of course it was alright Mystress and that if Mystress wants her Lady to join us it will always be ok. A special appreciation goes out to Mystress for giving up her alone time to provide some enjoyment for her lady.

The evening was a typical evening for the three of us...a wonderful pleasant dinner, good conversation and plenty of laughter. In fact there was much more laughter than usual. It seems my Mystress and My Lady were in a very humorous mood with laughter and jokes abound causing many fits of laughter.

It was wonderful to see my Lady's laughing and having a good old time. The smiles were out in full force and the evening seemed to be a very good relaxing and fun filled night. Continuing the relaxation there was alittle massaging and other relaxing activites.

Come the end of the night all were smiling with happiness and it is my hope that everyone truly had a good night.

Thank you Mystress again for your sacrifice and you generous decision....i shall have to treat you well come this weekened when we get to spend the wonderful weekend together.

Paladin

No comments: