Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Never say slightly

During our errands on Saturday Mystress asked me how horny i was...to not sound to eager or perhaps more so to be proper...i replaied "slightly". Immediately i knew i was in for it when Mystress repeated "Slightly" in a very stern voice.

A short discussion on the topic and a correction of my response lead to me having to reply "Stark raving horny" instead...a level i was definitely capable of since Mystress is so exciting to be around. Thinking the lesson was over the day went on...little did i know.

That night when Mystress and i retired for the evening...the true lesson began.

Mystress being the wonderful teacher she is decided that a lesson in true desire was needed and boy was the lesson a difficult one to endure...Mystress for what must of been 4 or more hours teased the living daylights out of me...with out allowing any releases. Lets just say being on edge for so long definitely made me rethink my statement and for one...i shall never say slightly again.

So techniques Mystress used was to have me self restrain myself, and tease me. Others involved allowing me to give her strokes but only to a count of 10 at which time i was denied...this happend numerous times. Mystress feels wonderful and to be denied her touch was truly painful.

The most painful part of the lesson was not being able to give Mystress pleasure. Mystress restricted me giving her pleasure all night to emphasize that because giving Mystress is so important to me...that i should never be slightly horny for Mystress...what we loose often makes one more appreciative of what we had....and i shall never want to be less than start raving horny for Mystress again.

Its now an understanding between Mystress and i that i should now be polite and gentlemanly but also to be most honest when asked a question, even if the answer may not be the most proper one but rather a truthful one.

So in response to Mystress question...How Horny Am I? STARK RAVING HORNY ALWAYS FOR MYSTRESS.

Paladin.

No comments: