Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Paladin's Hospitality and weekend time to come

As pet mentions in his entry, he was kind enough to host My dear Lady friend and Myself for dinner and..... entertainment last nite. I always like bringing her along and I am quite sure that she also has a good time. I do like being able to share spending time with him with others.

The three of us always spend quite a bit of time laughing together and pet gets this very sweet smile after he has the two of us dreamily curled up on either side of him have done an amazing job at pleasuring us both each in our own way. He and I are more.. intimate in our approach with each other, and yet, he is also able to give her much pleasure as well. It's hard not to get lost in passion with pet sometimes when she is there.. but she say that she does not feel left out, but enjoys the warmth between us. We always end up in a extended 3 way cuddle which is very very nice!

It was a truly wonderful evening.. and yes... it always is something of a sacrifice to not be totally alone with him. And he'll be seeing family on Thur, so I won't get to see him then on our regularly scheduled nite. However him being with his folks is always important, and of course even more so during the holidays.

But.. on the flip side... we do have plans to share most of the weekend together, and I am looking very, very forward to it. And one of the nicest things about the weekend, is that we don't have anything in particular planned. Last time, when we were at the cabin, I had the class to teach.. and then the cabin to get ready for our leaving. But this time... pet will come over on Sat.. and we can do whatever we desire. (smile). I'll give y'all 3 guesses as to what My 'desires' would be.

Well, I do think I'll have pet help Me get My Christmas decorations set up a bit.. and maybe a trip to the flea market.. we'll play it by ear and see. I am picking up the movie Frequency from My Lady on Fri nite for us to watch on Sat eve. And.. the hot tub is nice and warm. Mostly... I look forward to time with Paladin... no matter what we are doing, it's enjoyable!

Well, I have more to wrote, but (yawn) the hour is late, so I am off to bed.

Thank you very much to our two commenter's who have written about their kneeling rituals.. and we would truly like it if others would share there... Dom/mes as to what they have their subs to, or what the subs themselves do.

Best to all
and to all good nite...
Mystress

No comments: