Saturday, December 22, 2007

Spur of the moment assignments

Today was a busy day for both my Mystress and myself. Mystress had many engagements she was going to attend with family and friends and i was off to see family too.

The day started quite frustratingly for me as my work computer went down for no reason causing me much grief. As of tonight its still not fixed which casues much more stress as it needs to be fixed by the work week...but enough of that.

During the evening Mystress sent me a spur of the moment assignment. I was to go to the bathroom....adopt my kneeling position and give my fielty sign for 2 minutes. During this time i was to imagine Mystress pulling my hair back and biting my lip...something Mystress is very fond of doing and something i love too.

Why i love it...well this position and the act of Mystress pulling my hair and such puts me into a deep level of submission and relaxation. It is in this state that i feel truly blessed and am so thankful for what i have with my Mystress. The act reinforces me giving myself to Mystress and her accepting me as hers...its a wonderful reminder and each time i do it, it becomes even more special to me.

During the fielty I was to also give myself Reiki which was very calming and quite soothing for my pounding head. My Reiki is yet another wonderful gift Mystress has given to me and one i am so happy to have. The healing effect the Reiki has on oneself and others is quite remarkable.

Mystress called me on the way home and we had a short conversation on the phone...we discussed the holidays and it seemed we both love the time of the year yet wouldn't be heartb roken when its over....I myself prefer the quiter times and the holiday periods gets so busy and hectic...will be good to get to more relaxing times.

Off to chat more with my Mystress....

Paladin

No comments: