Friday, December 28, 2007

In the Midst of A Wonderful Time

Mmmm.. this is a totally new experience being here at Paladin's home while he is off at work. Last nite felt so luxurious knowing how much time that I would get to be with him.

Turns out that Paladin wasn't quite done with his Christmas gifts for Me. He had gotten Me couple of lovely candles (one of which I have burning now on his coffee table), and the DVD of Fleetwood Mac's The Dance that I've wanted for several years. I think we'll watch it tonight while we cuddle on the couch after dinner and some pleasure.

We had a nice simple dinner, and then our wonderful time in the bath. It was much colder then usual and I was almost shivering when we got out. Pet wanted Me to get right into bed, but I was not going to miss out on drying him off. Because I do love it when he stands with his arms stretched out to the walls of his bathroom and I slowly dry him off. But I did head off to the warmth of his lovely soft bed after that.

I did get pet highly aroused through much teasing last nite. Made him start out on his back with his hands pinned under his back. After a while and some mild begging I released him and allowed him to start giving Me pleasure, and just when he was starting to kick it into high gear, I stopped him and made him lay on his back again. He was just short of whining in frustration about about it while I teased him with the feather, fingers and mouth. I love it when he gets to the point of wiggling and begging to be able to hold Me.

There are different sorts of power exchange in this realm. And I read of the different sorts of relationships and way that power is given and taken. We Dom/mes all interact with our slaves and submissives in different ways. In our case, I find great a great power rush comes from getting Paladin to the point where he is pleading to be released from his self bondage. This is something that I have only discovered in the past few weeks how powerful this can be. When I have him self restrained and lay next to him and trail the feather over all of his body, I can feel his energy ramping up and up and up. He is used to being in control of all things and getting his way in his life, and this takes a lot of self restraint for him to be so obedient to Me.

Last nite, as I fell asleep after a wonderful release for us both, it was an amazing and totally unique feeling knowing that not only didn't have to get up and leave this morning, but that I'd be able to have lunch with Paladin, and then be here when he comes home from work.

He did one of My most favorite things yet again last nite, which regular readers know is to wake Me up from deep sleep to give Me pleasure. I have no idea what time it was, but sometime during the very very early morning hours would be My guess. He has learned very well what touches bring the most arousal to Me, and he is always quite determined to do so. And, I must admit, that I find as much pleasure returning the gift of pleasure to him as he does to Me. There is something quite satisfying about having My slave wake Me to give Me pleasure and then afterwards we both cuddle and fall back asleep till the alarm goes off.

I think both of us slept pretty good last nite. I awoke just once and watched My beautiful Paladin sleeping. He is very well made and I find it a great joy to be able to relish his magnificence. He is like a beautiful pale sculpture in the dark of nite. I like to trace the muscles of his chest and arms, knowing how strong he is and what a powerful man he is. To know that all that well coiled powerfulness is subjugated and under My control is very very erotic. Another sort of power rush indeed! Of course I love it that he is perpetually erect as well. No matter when it is, he is always hard for Me. Even when he is sound asleep. Mmmmm, I do love that, just as I love falling asleep with his nice hard cock in My hand. He says he likes the way it feels when I hold him that way as well. Tis certainly a very intimate thing between us.

This morning, he stayed in bed with Me longer then he normally does, telling Me how that he sometimes will stay in bed a bit past his normal rising time, and this was one of those mornings. Finally, he gave Me a kiss and headed to the showers. It was nice to listen to pet in the shower, hearing the water running and visualizing him washing himself.. I opted to stay in bed and keep his scent on Me, snuggled warmly under the covers. When he came out I very much enjoyed watching him getting dressed for his day at work. Normally when I stay over on a weeknight I miss this because I send him from the shower while I finish washing My hair and conditioning it. By the time I get out and dried he is normally dressed and making coffee in the kitchen. This morning he gave Me another kiss and tucked Me in and told Me to go back to sleep and off he went. He sent Me a text to tell Me it was raining.. mmmm.. perfect day to sleep in. The next thing I knew it was after 10. Don't remember the last time I slept in so late and peaceful.

Upon waking finally I made a nice cup of tea and curled up with My book for a while. While making My second cup, I decided that twood be a good deed to clean up the kitchen from last nite and let Paladin see how useful a guest I can be. When he came home for lunch I was just tidying up the trash can. He was surprised to see that I had straightened things up some, and his parting words after he'd fixed us lunch and was heading back to work was "And no more cleaning Mystress!". Mmmmmm.. aye pet. Excepting for Me. So, I finally hooked up the laptop, pursued around the net some, and then decided this was a good time to take a nice long shower so I'd be nice and fresh when Paladin comes home.

A bit ago I sent him a text telling him to text Me when he is on his way home, and that when he gets here, I will be waiting for him in the bedroom where his collar and restraints are on the bed. Because I like insight into pet when I'm not here, I told him to come in and get ready for Me the way he does when I am not here. And of course he sent back the obligatory text "yes Mystress". So I am looking forward to that. And then, I plan on dragging him into bed for a tumble and then we can re-heat the pizza he is bringing us home for dinner tonight. Something new I've not tried.

One of the things I wish I could recount sometimes is the wonderful conversations that Paladin and I have about his mother land. But because he is such a private person, we never mention it here other then tis part of the British Empire. Yet, his culture and upbringing in it greatly affect him. I find the stories and insight into his country fascinating, as well as the reasons that his family came here originally, and the many years is it taking Paladin to get his citizenship. Also the comparisons of our countries cultures, educational modes and other differences between our homelands. He has come to feel that this is truly his country now, and feels we American's complain way too much about it. Sometimes its very nice to have another's view of it to appreciated for ourselves how blessed we are. Listening to Paladin talk about the difficulties in his homeland certainly does make Me appreciate ours all the more.

Well, not too much longer now till he'll get off work and be on his way home. I have to say this has been one of the most relaxing days I can remember having in a very, very long time. I owe pet a debt of gratitude for allowing Me to be here and enjoying the peacefulness of his home so much.

I see the beautiful sword I got him for Christmas leaning against the wall and it mirrors the beautiful silver sword that he wears every around his neck. I am still so very honored and touched that he wears it all the time now. I hope he knows how much I appreciate him. I most certainly do tell him that as frequently as I can without overdoing it. I never want him to doubt it.

On that note, tis time for Me to sign off and post this as it will soon be time for My amazing Paladin to be on his way home and we'll be onto round two of our wonderful time together.

I do want to thank all those other Dom/mes and subs out there who also write about their experiences and share their hearts with us. It gives us both much to think about and allows us to appreciate our own experiences all that much more.

I wish all the best to all out there,
Mystress

No comments: