Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy to be happy and other things

There are some real happy folks out there in the blog world.. and there are some that seem to be having a lot of angst as well. Pet and I are fairly new to all this in our relationship. We have much in common, but we also have enough differences to be able to learn from each other.

Things that pet has taught Me.. is to enjoy
being in the moment.
Don't dwell in the past and don't get
stuck on the future.
Expect and believe in the best that can be.
pet is one of the most positive minded
people I've ever met and I'm thrilled
about that aspect of him as well.

So with all that in mind, I have been working
to know and be aware of those things.

And I have written in the past before about
feeling blessed, and I most certainly do!
And tonight, its a simple feeling of just being happy.

Happy with with all the wonderful things in life,
and especially happy with Paladin and our relationship.
He has come such a far way in such a short time.
I am happy that he has done so wonderfully since the last time I had to spank him a couple of weeks ago. So thrilled that there is nothing that he has missed,
nothing that I have to either discipline or punish him for.

I had given him the task of sending Me a pic of his folks Christmas tree.. but as they have guests from out of town for the holidays (like so many others) they don't have one. I'd grumble about him sending Me a pic of SOMETHING to compensate for it, but he did that just last nite after we'd left his place.. so no complaint there. And besides, I'm too happy being happy.
And I want this weekend to be the same way.. happy, sensual and fun.

I do plan on binding him some and teasing him. Have never made him beg for release...yet. Generally I suppose because I like it when he has pleasure too, and that gives Me lots of pleasure. What kitten is going through this week, being ferociously teased and yet, not allowed to climax all week does give Me some wicked ideas. I'd be more likely to break then Paladin however. But it might still be fun to try at some point.

There was a question on a male submissive's site about what would be the worst punishment for a sub who had broken his Commanded chastity. A few Domme's offered their opinion. pet, I'll ask you out of curiosity ... what do YOU think would be the worst punishment for such a thing?

Not that any of this will be coming up for him any time very soon. As My dear Paladin knows.. his primary duty is to provide Me with as much pleasure as I desire. And as I just stated, having him fulfilled and releasing gives Me much pleasure. Since that is his duty, and I expect he'll do a good job at it this weekend, then I don't expect to be withholding anything from him. I expect him to do his best to satiate Me this weekend. Here on Sat, and at his place on Sun and Sun nite.

I do plan on taking him on his very first trip to an adult toy store this weekend however. The thought all but mortifies him. (smile) We're looking for something in particular and I want him to be able to see - and feel them in person rather then just as pictures on the internet. It's a nice upper scale sort of store.. no creepy guys and sticky floors, although that had been jokingly suggested by My Master. (Who by the way pet...also says that puppet shows are good clean fun!)
(very wicked grin)

I promise to have pet write a report both about
the weekend, and the trip to the toy store.

Time to wrap this up for the moment.
Best to all,
Mystress

No comments: