Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Evening of evolution

Last night my Mystress was with me and as always the evening was magical. We performed some of our wonderful rituals such as a nice dinner, catching up on survivor and always wonderful conversations.

What was different this evening, at least i hope Mystress agrees, was that i was truly giving into my submission. I tried to do all that i could to make Mystress feel that i was truly submissive. We had a talk about this night before and i truly did take it to heart and will always try to deliever the same level of submission had commented on in the past. So the first thing to evolve was that i truly tried to change my demeanor and be the most submissive i could. I hope it was enough for my dear sweet Mystress.

The second item to evolve was my mantra. Mystress had asked for a heart felt delivery of my mantra with enhancements if i could. So i evolved tmy mantra and delivered it with all the feeling i could. It seemed to touch Mystress and again i hope it was what Mystress was looking for and that it brought Mystress pleasure to hear it.

The new mantra read as follows

"I am your loving protector, your Paladin, and i bid my deepest obedience and submission to you, my dear sweet Mystress, guardian of my loving heart."

The changes are subtle but to Mystress and I they have a much deeper meaning.

Tonight i am off to family and i hope Mystress enjoys her evening too.

Paladin.

No comments: