Tuesday, December 25, 2007

While he sleeps...

I send him well wishes, and hope that he is resting quietly and deeply. It's been a very busy few days for him, and I know that he's had a lot on his mind, and that keeps him from sleeping well. Paladin has problems sleeping sometimes. When he doesn't sleep well, he can be prone to headaches. I always want him to be well and relaxed.

It was a very busy couple of days for Me as well and I've not slept very well either. Perhaps tonight will be better now that everything is done. New Years has nothing riding on it like Christmas does. It will be a very simple evening. But, that's still a week away.

Paladin thought that perhaps the time would pass quickly with being so busy and such, but if it was going fast before, it's going too slowly now. It's given Me time to muse and think of things in regards to him and his training. There are area's where I feel I am making progress, and other's where I am unsure of how much I am making. He is very set in his ways, and I have to be careful of My expectations of him. I know that I can prompt him, but it would be nice to not to have to. I want him to be able to stretch himself out of his comfort zone of his own accord. Then I will feel like I am being successful with training him in some of the areas that are most important to Me. I guess only time will tell.

best to all,
Mystress

No comments: