Monday, December 3, 2007

A wonderful Chat

Whats becoming the wonderful norm, Mystress and i had a great chat this evening. Much more upbeat and full of laughter since the preasures of the last weeks have subsided. We had a great time...chatting back and forth, comparing sex toys....opps did i say that out loud :).

Mystress and i have been having chats of late for what we can do to make our wonderful pleasureable times even more intense. Some toys and items of pleasure giving and receiving have been discussed...some have amazed us together and others have been ..can we say shoking. The discussions purpose is to enhance what we have and to make it more intense. Mystress has given me a few assignments regarding this topic which i shall do for Mystress.

We also discussed my submissiveness and my levels of submission. When Mystress and I started this journey i admit my submission was only surface deep. I knew i wanted to experience it and give into it but my walls were always up as Mystress has said before. Over the months Mystress has found very memorable and at times difficult means to get around these walls. I feel Mystress and i are now to a point that for Mystress there are no walls.

Others may see some walls pointed a them but to those close to Mystress and I, please be patient for in time i hope to open up all my doors to all Mystress's close friends.

So Mystress has asked me to be aware of my submissive levels and from now on to have these levels at the front of my mind. For I want to always give Mystress the deepest level of my submission that i can. Mystress so deserves this especially considering how much Mystress has changed. So much stronger in her control and dominance...and someone Mystress should be proud of for i am very proud of Mystress and its an honor to be Mystress's pet.

A wonderful side affect of Mystress dominance is her excitement. Mystress has mentioned how aroused it makes her and i can attest to that fact first hand. Mystress is so receptive to pleasure that i shall always try and be the most submissive i can be so that Mystress can draw as much pleasure that she can from her experiences.

Thank you again Mystress, from the bottom of my heart for choosing me as your submissive.

With hightened anticipation for tomorrow and the pleasure awaiting you.

Paladin

No comments: