Sunday, December 30, 2007

Blog Goings and Ongoings Here

First, Myne own note about those that have left in recent times that I am aware of. Brook of puppy tails, the English Gentleman and now toy. I have read other blogs where the writer's simply feel that they want to go private or that they don't have anything else to write. And I have seen those where it was obvious that things were falling apart and then they dwindled away. I suppose what has been most surprising about these most recent ones is the suddenness of the endings. It seems that none of the three of them were expected, well, at least not by us the readers. I do expect that some closer to the inner circles were not quite so surprised and I hope that those that have been of support to them will continue to. I wish all the best to all three of them, and those that are in the great ebb and flow of this most unusual cyber community. I hope that the others out there can maintain and grow so that we may all continue to learn from them.

As I have written before, and as I said to Paladin in our chat earlier today, it makes Me appreciate all the he and I have, and the wonderful circle of loved ones and friends that support Paladin and I in our unique relationship. They make it all the more joyful. Getting a poly relationship to work can be extraordinarily difficult. He and I discussed it at length before we began and he had a excellent grasp of the not just the mechanics of it, but the heart of it. There was a gap that needed to be filled, and he has done it in a totally fluid way, melting into place and bonding into our hearts. I do hope that our blog will be here for a long time to come and that we will both continue to learn from each other, and other's out there in the blogging world. I really do learn a lot from those that I read out there and each time I find a new one to that adds new perspectives and knowledge I am grateful.

As for our current ongoings...
Being in Paladin's home the past two days was amazingly relaxing - and fun.

When I last left off, I was waiting for him to come home from work. As he writes in his wonderful posting, I was waiting on the far side of the bed when he came in. He was dressed semi formal as he doesn't wear ties on Fridays.
He gave Me a smile as he went into his closet and stripped down to just his work shirt, unbuttoned his collar and cuffs. Then he came over to the bed and put on his wrist and ankle cuffs. I found it very erotic to watch him buckling them on. After he finished he knelt next to the bed, and looking into My eye, then recited his mantra to Me. I had intended to drag him into bed at this point, but smelling the wonderful pizza he'd brought, I realized how hungry I was and hence decided that twood be a good thing to go ahead and eat and play later.

And so we did. As Paladin recounts, we did a lot of talking and bonding this time. There has been something that I knew Paladin has wanted to see, and I do remember him mentioning it a time or two, so I thought I would take this opportunity to do so for him. I believe that it was something that he enjoyed quite a bit, as I have enjoyed the special things that he has shared with Me.

He yet again awoke Me while I was sleeping for pleasure. This time, it was just before dawn, which is also a favorite time for me. His alarm went off just in time for us to smile and snuggle and ignore it as we went back under the comforter, happily sated yet again and happy to be able to sleep in with him in the morning. Being able to sleep in with him in the morning was especially nice as was the nice long shower, and not having to rush in the morning for a change. This always means a lot to Me. Then as he says, a nice relaxed breakfast, a bit more pleasure, and then off our separate ways.

I did want to mention the progression the three new protocols that that I recently added to Paladin's retinue. He is doing remarkably well with them, and I believe that they have added quite a bit to his submissive mindset when he is with Me, and I enjoy it alot.

One being taken from Devastatingly's blog. She mentions a few entries back that she has Joscelin kneel to her whenever he hands her something. I liked that idea so much that I too have incorporated it into our interactions and now that he does it regularly, I love it! And so does Paladin. He has added his fealty sign to it as well, and so now when he brings Me something, he drops into his one legged kneel, right hand clenched over his heart and bows his head while he offers up whatever it is he has brought Me when tis practical to do so. There is something totally thrilling about this and I thank Devastatingly for it!

The next is Paladin giving Me his fealty sign whenever I enter a room that he is in and hold it until I release him either verbally or by tapping him twice on the shoulder, or wherever I choose. He is getting much much better at this. There is the occasional time when he forgets, but over all, he is preforming it wonderfully. I suppose its Myne own version of "attention on deck" with Me as the officer. (smile) It thrills My heart every time I see him to it. Interestingly, I don't ever see him do it, he is simply in the position when I return to the room.. obvious that he has been standing there in position waiting for My return. He did surprise Me over My last visit when he was lying in bed when I came back in from getting something and after I laid down next to him, I realized that he was holding his fist over his heart. I found this very very touching and sweet. I must admit, I had not expected him to do it in bed.

And lastly, is Paladin asking Me for permission to use the restroom. It still surprises Me when He asks... I tend to forget, but he doesn't. It's not a big thing, but it does add a bit of an extra submissiveness to him in something that he's always taken for granted. I've warned him to ask in advance, but I've not really said no in any serious way....yet. I did yesterday morning in a joking way, and then rescinded it almost immediately. It felt odd to say no. I know that I can but denying him has not been the point of it. Which is certainly not to say that I won't at sometime. In our case, it is not about anything bathroom related other then him having to ask and that in itself is a prompting of his submissiveness. He does not have to ask if I am sleeping. But anytime I am awake, then he does.

All in all I am very proud of how well he has incorporated and blended these new protocols into our interaction, it has added so much to it. I hope to find more of these small things to add into our relationship and into Paladin's training. If anyone has any interesting ideas or suggestions.. I'd be thrilled to read them.

Tomorrow is New Years Eve... and Paladin will be spending the evening see the old year out and the new one in with us. We'll spend some time in the hot tub and pet will get to hear one of our favorite New Years Traditions, which is listening to Art Bell do the Coast to Coast New Year's predictions. This is the show where Art reads predictions from listener's last year, and if its wrong he gives it a 'BONK', but if its right, then he gives it a 'DING, DING, DING!'. Don't think he's ever heard any of it before. It's been on of our few New Years traditions over the years that My Knight and I have shared. Often we're asleep by midnight since we're home bodies and not the partying sort. The best is to be up in the hot tub and listening to coast to coast am. Art has mostly retired, but he does come back for some special shows, and this is one of them. If you want something interesting to listen to, then I recommend this great show!

A final thanks to pet for a wonderful break in the week and a delightfully relaxing time.

I also join Paladin in sending out New Year wishes to everyone and hope that all have a wonderful and safe time. Like pet, I am thrilled to be starting out this year with the slave I have quested for for so many years.

Now, back to My chat with Paladin,
and best to everyone else out there,
Mystress

No comments: