Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Paladin Learns a Lesson - The Weekend Part 2

"How horny are you today pet?"
"Slightly Mystress".

Mmmmmm.. oh.... really pet???

So... as pet recounts... I bided My time. Little did he know the scheme I was hatching in My mind to bring him accountable for that comment.

We shopped... trimmed the tree... visited with My Knight. I had pet practice his new kneeling protocols of kneeling when bringing Me something, and I prompted him several times to give his fealty gesture when I enter a room that he is in. My Knight made a wonderful dinner which we enjoyed. Pet was attentive and helped Me straighten up the kitchen. After dinner we gave My Knight a nice long Reiki session on the massage table as his back had been hurting quite badly. And after that, pet and I cuddled on the couch and watched a movie while My Knight stretched out on the other one. My Knight was exhausted and went off to bed half way through the movie and after the movie pet and I went off to the guest room.

Once candles were lit... and the soft music playing, I peeled pet out of his clothes. I then Commanded pet to lay on his back with his hands under himself. I like this mode of 'self restraint' for pet. I put the blind fold on him, and took out a nice stiff feather which I began to trace all over his body. I made him scoot over to the far side of the guest bed so that I was laying next to him, but not touching him. He kept trying to stretch his leg to touch Myne, but I sternly smacked his leg to move it back away. I told him that he did not have the right to touch Me without permission. He asked to kiss Me.. which I also denied him. He wanted to hold Me.. denied. I kept teasing him with the feather. I added a bit of the soft flogger, and bit of sting of the harder one. I have a very soft fleece like boa that I also dragged over his aroused parts. I alternated all of those things, but in the end, twas the feather that drove him the most nuts.

Indeed... I did drag this out for a very long time. Pet was getting more and more agitated. He asked several times again for a kiss, so I finally granted permission and gave him a very quick and chaste peck on the lips. (wicked grin) this of course was not what he desired. He murmured something about asking for another one. When I asked him to speak up, he asked for a 'deeper' kiss. I gave him another peck. Pet groaned deep in his throat with frustration.

After a long while, I finally released him to hold Me.. and gave him permission to kiss Me as he desired as well. I could feel him trembling as he wrapped his arms around Me pulled Me close and kissed Me deeply... I let him do this for about 30 seconds when I drew away from him and said "back on your back pet!" He groaned again, but quickly took the position. I again laid next to him, not allowing him to reach out and touch Me and teased him more with the feather then.. dragging it slowly over his rock hard erection. I told him he was going to have to beg...and beg hard for anything. For a kiss, a touch, a hug and certainly to be released. As his frustration started to mount.. a few times I grabbed his head and kissed him very very deeply and strongly and as soon as he began to respond and kiss Me back, I would pull back again.

Over and over I would release pet from his self restraint and allow him to kiss, hold and even give Me the wonderful strokes that he so much loves to.. but...as he writes, I only allowed him 10. When he tried to stay deeply within Me, I would withdraw quickly from him and Command him to again lay on his back. I could feel him more aroused and frustrated then he had ever been. I knew that I wanted to teach him to appreciate the granting of him being allowed to share pleasure with Me, as it is NOT a right that he has. I wanted him to feel the control of it taken away from him. And towards that, I told pet that he had lost the right to touch his cock without permission, and that now, he also had to ask for permission to use the bathroom (man's gotta touch himself then, right?) I could feel both his shock and arousal at this level of control over himself. It was very erotic. And I think I'll be doing this again too.. in fact.. think it will be a standing protocol when I am with him from now one, unless I purposefully release him from this.

All along the way I would bring up his 'slightness' of arousal and had him give Me numbers of how horny he was. My goal was to go for 30 out to 10. After the point where My stalwart and dignified Paladin had been reduced into an almost babbling, pleading and sincerely begging pet did I feel that I had broken through yet another barrier of his and he affirmed that he was about at a 30.

I lost track of time but pet is right, it was several hours of this before I did at last free pet totally from his self restraint and Commanded him to now prove to Me how much he desired Me.

He was practically shaking at this time, and his passion far surpassed any other time, and a new category of passionate 'strokes' came into being. We did finally fall asleep limp with exhaustion, with Me curled in the comfort of pet's arms.

Morning came..and so did we again and again. Finally we rose for breakfast and as pet recounts, headed over to his place. Once there, I set pet to doing his chores and in between loads of laundry we played we caught up on Survivor and took our bath and then watched the finale. After, we retired to the bedroom for a bit of a repeat of the previous evening. And then.. I had pet tease Me.. and he did as always, a remarkable job! I was so limp at the end that pet had to roll Me onto My side so that he could hold Me in his arms as I wanted him to.

We did have a wonderful and humorous chat in the after glow of our passion. It was as always, so wonderful to sleep yet again in the circle of pet's embrace.

Morning came..and pet awoke Me from a dead sleep with his caresses. He knows how much I love it when he does that! Moments after sheer bliss our alarms went off and it was time to get up. Into the shower, coffee, breakfast and off on our separate ways.

So... it was a truly wonderful weekend, and I learned some new things to do to pet. I think I'll be reminding him of this lesson for a long while to come. I loved the way pet begged to be allowed to hold, caress and give Me pleasure.

And.. out of it all came the very important conversation of understanding that pet does not like to be crass or rude, or assumptive. However, he still needs to find ways to express his true range of arousal's and passions. We've had these problems before where he thinks that by saying things a different way he is making things better, but in reality, he makes them much worse. I told him tonight in chat, that I LIKE it when he is so riled up that he says things he normally would never say. And.. that he does say wonderful passionate things in My ear when we are being intimate and I like that too. So we had quite a discussion about 'intimate communications'. I hope that the point has been made and that once again, pet learns more about communications between us.
Else.. and most likely anyways, he'll be back to begging and pleading for the honor of give Me pleasure. I find I much preferred this teasing him into near insanity rather then spanking him for it.

On a last note, I do need to acknowledge pet did earn a very special and unique success on Sun nite.. and that was to finally wear Me out. It had never, ever been done before. But. he seemed determined to this time, and when he offered Me more, I called 'uncle' and told him he'd succeeded where no one else had.. and that I was finally worn out. Granted it was only a few hours before I was ready again, but I had never reached the point before of it having been 'enough'.

We see each other again on Thur, as I decided to skip tonight since I know that it wore pet out to wear Me out. I wanted him to be well rested and relaxed when I saw him next.

We had a nice chat tonight, and Thur will be here shortly. And now, the hour is very late and time for Me to go join pet in slumber.

As always,
best to all,
Mystress

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a lovely evening!

Paladin said...

It was truly an amazing Mystress. Lovely only begins to describe how wonderful it was.

Tomorrow my dear Mystress comes over and she is not quite convinced i have learnt my lesson so more lessons are planned.

Looking forward to whatever Mystress has planned...