Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Paladin's submission

I have come to realize Paladin is quite amazing in how
he manages to shed that which has restrained
him and evolve into an even more and amazing way.

He takes what I teach him very seriously (well, as he takes many things seriously) and manages to learn and grow.

He did indeed radiate his submissiveness last nite, just as he had learned to
radiate his affection and feelings. I look so very forward to all of the things that pet learns being incorporated within himself. He has learned to use his energy in remarkable ways as well. I was very touched by the obvious depths of his sincerity.

I had been wondering what he would come up with for his new mantra I expected that it would add more expression of his feelings to it.

Paladin delivered his new mantra immediately after I arrived.
Clad only in his grey dress work shirt, black and grey restraints, his sword collar and bracelet, he dropped to his greeting position, kneeling on one knee, with with one hand clasped over his heart in the sign of fealty and head bowed. He then lifts his head when pledges his mantra. Normally I stand while he does. But this time I felt compelled to kneel in front of him and look him in the eyes as he gave it to Me. It was was heart droppingly beautiful. He speaks with the lovely softened British accent and there was so much sincerity in his clear blue eyes that I could not help but hug him as soon as he finished. He took the hug as I gave it until I remembered to tap him on the shoulder twice, (his sign he is allowed to move) and then he wrapped his arms around Me tightly and pulled Me very close. I could feel his heart thumping and the intensness's of his feelings. I lost track of how long we hugged for, but we could both feel the strength of it.

Pet is intent in developing his submissiveness. Our strength lies in our communications. We know we can each express ourselves. The only difference is that pet is required to always address Me with respect and cordiality. I generally address him the same way, however there is the obvious difference that I get to have the occasional temper tantrum... (smile) and he doesn't. Weather he likes it or not.. he has to communicate the same polite way. He is welcome, and tis much preferred that he express his feelings with words. But for him to say he is fyne when he is not is NOT acceptable and is a disciplinary offense now. As is copping any sort of attitude with Me henceforth. And we both know what that means.... He always knows when he's done it. He is a very polite and can be overly so when he intends to. But now the boundaries have been clearly set as well as the boundaries of discipline.

I did feel the deep difference in pet last nite, and I will have the enjoyment experiencing it again tomorrow nite when I will get to be with him when hopefully it will rain and we will be able to enjoy passion to the rhythm of the rain finally!

Best to all,
Mystress


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds really beautiful. I adore sincere submission. Mph!

Paladin said...

Thank you for your kind words.

It is always wonderful to get feedback from our visitors and comments such as your are very welcome and appreciated immensly.

Enjoy the blog.

Paladin

Morgan said...

I would love to read the mantra if either of you are willing to share! I was commanded to write a mantra for my Owner, and although I struggled with it, the peace that comes with repetition is valuable.

I get a little more joy each time I return to read, thankyou :)

Paladin said...

Deliverying a mantra is truly a wonderful thing. Each time it is said the meaning behind the mantra gets deeper and deeper.

I have two that i recite. Both are similar and each goes with another activity.

When i greet my Mystress i recite a slightly longer mantra which is as follows.

"I am your loving protector, your paladin, and i bid my deepest obedience and submission to you, my dear sweet Mystress, guardian of my loving heart."

Each day at noon i text my mantra to my Mystress as commanded. Its similar to my recited mantra just alittle shorter. Its as follows.

"I am your paladin, and i bid my obedience and submission to you, my Mystress, guardian of my heart."

More joy to you.

Morgan said...

Beautiful, thank you so much for sharing :)